Switching From Synthroid to Naturethroid

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I've been on synthroid 125mcg for several years now, and after talking to a nurse practitioner recently realized I'm still having hypothyroid symptoms. So I've been prescribed 1.25 grains nature throid and broke it in half today. It's strong! My brain fog already feels better (not gone though) and pulse is up, anxiety is up and feeling a bit lightheaded. I took 2 days off synthroid because I know it has a long half life, but did I not take long enough off or is this normal to feel and just ride it out?

Edit: Took my pulse again and it's back to normal but definitely still feel stimmed up and spacey.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I know you feel good now but can't help but think getting free t 3 above 3.5 even closer to 4 you would feel even better. So your current doctor is hesitant?

Vince

Super Moderator
I know you feel good now but can't help but think getting free t 3 above 3.5 even closer to 4 you would feel even better. So your current doctor is hesitant?
Like a lot of doctors, afraid of TSH under 1.0. It's too bad good thyroid doctors are hard to find.
When I get my next labs through my lipidologist they're doing a full panel and hopefully thing will change but I doubt it.

Gotcha. They recommend you switch to nature throid ? Or are they ok with armour? I was thinking bout switching from armour to naturethroid but havnt mentioned it too Dr yet but seems that is the med of choice these days.

Vince

Super Moderator
Gotcha. They recommend you switch to nature throid ? Or are they ok with armour? I was thinking bout switching from armour to naturethroid but havnt mentioned it too Dr yet but seems that is the med of choice these days.
I'm told that armor has changed a lot over the years. Defy has recommended that I switch thyroid meds to WP Thyroid.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me