Sermorelin? Reading mixed reviews.

Buy Lab Tests Online
So on a post I made earlier , dr saya commented on my blood work and said that my "igf1 is quite low, and to do research and we will go over it on our consultation appointment". I was reading about Sermorelin on Defy's website as I believe that is what they would prescribe. I could be wrong but I'm trying to do some research. So far I've read mixed reviews about Sermorelin. Also another option that I have seen is a sarm (mk677.) I'm trying not to overwhelm my self with info which is what I'm already doing so if some with more experience could give me insight would be great. Thanks everyone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My IGF-1 levels basically stayed the same. I was only using 500mcg daily, I think 1000mcg is a much better dose and expensive.

Vince

Super Moderator

[TD="align: center"]Announcement: Sermorelin Acetate 15mg now available for $165 ! (Normally $225)[/TD]

Defy Medical is pleased to announce that our compounding pharmacy is now offering Defy Medical patients a discounted price for Sermorelin Acetate 15mg (15,000mcg) vials. The new price is $165 (normally $225). We are hoping the new price makes this medication more accessible to our patients who are interested in restoring Growth Hormone levels.
Schedule A Free Consultation
All Sermorelin prescribed by Defy Medical is compounded by a licensed US Pharmacy. All Sermorelin is independently tested by a lab for purity, potency, and endotoxins. Contact us today if you would like to see a copy of the independent lab results from the pharmacy.

at 500 mcg daily, 15,000 mcg vial would be a 30 supply

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching