Prime Body. Please read and advise

Buy Lab Tests Online
TGIF Guys!

I need some direction and I hope I'm posting in the correct forum. I'll make this short....

I've been with Prime Body since I started the TRT venture (2017-March) and I'm through attempting to deal with them. Their "CSRs" don't return phone calls, ignore emails, mix up/confuse/ship wrong meds and have missed my last two shipments by more than a week. I'm due for my T shot tomorrow morning but this will be my last syringe. I'm good on the HCG syringes (for now). I've been calling Prime Body for a week to order my supplies.

My question....Need another provider/MD. I'm not waiting six-eight weeks for defy as I'm still attempting to find my sweet-spot and waiting may hinder that. I would like a local provider/vendor in the Houston area.

Can I obtain syringes without an RX? Many thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Most of us buy them online, state laws can interfere with that though, some states combat addiction by choking off syringe supplies. Walmart, CVS, walgreens come to mind...what state are you in?

user_joe

You won't have any trouble with online orders in Texas. Pharmacies can't refuse you legally either. Some ignorant pharmacists will. Just go to the next one so you have what you need for the next week. Been through this... in Houston.

Camposyka

https://www.healthykin.com/p-4869-mckesson-insulin-syringes-with-needles.aspx

I've bought from these people. cheap prices and quick shipping. You wont have any trouble shipping to TX.
I live in Louisiana and can't get HCG shipped directly to me so I opened up a virtual mailbox in Texas. They get my meds from the Pharmacy and then forward them to me. I pay $10/month for the mailbox and $5 plus shipping cost to forward to my home. This would probably also work with syringes if you live in one of those idiotic states as well. I use these guys but there are others to chose from: https://www.anytimemailbox.com/l/usa

Nick Glimcher

Lonestar71 - This is Nick Glimcher. I'm the president of Prime Body. I understand your frustration and I've spoken to my staff about your situation. Are you available for a quick phone call to discuss? I would like to personally help remedy the issues you mentioned.

I need some direction as well and I hope I'm posting in the correct forum. I'll make this short....
I have been a Prime Body member since I started TRT as of April 8, 2019. At first the consultant would reach to check on my status first couple of months. Started running low on prescription reached out prior to my last injection. Had to reach out multiple times before a consultant contacted me. Got it rectified and prescription was sent. Now recently did blood work on September 18th waited about a week before I engaged Prime Body to get my results. After sending and calling multiple times finally the consultant responded yesterday 11/12. Come to find out my HCT level is elevated 51.8. Per my call let consultant know I have been experiencing shortness of breath (mostly around bed time), dizziness and headaches. That was yesterday still waiting to get a the order signed from physician to have blood work done to see if this helps to get my levels corrected. Called this morning no answer left message for me you would think this would be a priority. Stopped all protocol injections. Bottom line does anyone know of another medical facility local to Southern California specifically in Orange County area?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me