Will SubQ Injections Work for Me?

Buy Lab Tests Online

EastcoastNB

First time TEST CEP guy. 1ccx2 a week. About going subcutaneous. I don't have a ton of body fat probably around 15 to 16%. Can I run that amount Sub-Q or should I do a 23 Gauge by 5/8 inch in the
Delt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
SQ and IM really doesn't matter, it's about what size needle you want to use, that's the only thing SQ has going for it, a 29g 1/2" is what most of us use. Any difference between the two methods is anecdotal and doesn't have much provable science behind one being better than the other. As long you load a syringe and stick it in you're going to achieve the same results. That's debatable but it's the truth.

Leesto

Right on Vince Carter. I have done either IM or SQ for months at a time as a test and there was no difference in my blood tests or in how I felt. Therefore I choose to do what you said: "load a syringe and stick it in". :)

Dwhit

Here is a study where 100mg SC resulted in the same E2 level as 200mg IM. However, these were weekly injections, not daily. TandE.jpg

madman

Super Moderator
Here is a study where 100mg SC resulted in the same E2 level as 200mg IM. However, these were weekly injections, not daily.View attachment 3848

Testosterone dosage/injection frequency let alone ones genetics are key factors in e2 conversion not sub-q vs im as there is minimal scientific literature proving that sub-q causes less aromatization to e2 than im. Adipose tissue contains a high percentage of aromatase enzyme but there are many lean individuals on trt that suffer from high e2 symptoms simply due to genetics.

Dwhit

Testosterone dosage/injection frequency let alone ones genetics are key factors in e2 conversion not sub-q vs im as there is minimal scientific literature proving that sub-q causes less aromatization to e2 than im. Adipose tissue contains a high percentage of aromatase enzyme but there are many lean individuals on trt that suffer from high e2 symptoms simply due to genetics.

In the study mentioned, they were injecting weekly. That means they were injecting a fairly large blob of oil into the subq tissues. Since there is relatively slow absorption from the subq tissues via the lymphatic system and bloodstream, I suspect the residence time for the big blob of oil might be relatively high, meaning more time for the aromatise enzyme in the fat to do its thing. By contrast, if you do daily SC injections, with relatively small blobs of oil, I suspect the systemic absorption rate is higher. Perhaps that is why IM vs SC doesn't really matter if you are injecting frequently. Also, I wonder if massaging the SC injection site might increase lymphatic absorption. I've seen studies showing that insulin absorption in diabetics is greatly increased with massage. This issue is ripe for a clinical study.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me