HCG and weight loss

Buy Lab Tests Online
I recently posted that my Dr. changed my protocol to 3x/week HCG and 2x week T (split/half dose of T). I've lost almost 10lbs since the change? Is this a direct result of increased HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Almost certainly not. Dividing testosterone into smaller, more frequent doses may result in less estrogen conversion and therefore less water retention (as well as reducing water retention from the testosterone ester itself), but I think it's unlikely such a minute change would yield a 10lb change. I could be wrong though. I think it is mostly unrelated.

ratbag

Lots of people lose weight with HCG... that's what the so called HCG diet is all about. However it doesn't have this effect on everyone. I would assume it's because some have near normal levels of LH and do not need HCG whereas someone like myself who has very low LH, HCG benefits those. Everytime I stop HCG I gain 10 Lbs and vice versa.

Hey CW-

My protocol changed 01-June so I'd say five weeks into it. I haven't been weighing myself as often as I should. I've been on the road quite a bit this year.

Lots of people lose weight with HCG... that's what the so called HCG diet is all about. However it doesn't have this effect on everyone. I would assume it's because some have near normal levels of LH and do not need HCG whereas someone like myself who has very low LH, HCG benefits those. Everytime I stop HCG I gain 10 Lbs and vice versa.

The HCG diet also entails eating 500 calories a day, which would make anyone lose weight, even if they were on anabolic hormones.

ratbag

Don't agree.. HCG is mainly about taking HCG and no particular diet is associated with taking HCG. My eating habits do not change yet taking HCG will lose me 10 Lbs all the time.

Don't agree.. HCG is mainly about taking HCG and no particular diet is associated with taking HCG. My eating habits do not change yet taking HCG will lose me 10 Lbs all the time.

Just google "HCG diet," it's a really big thing. HCG is also only promoted as a weight-loss agent in females, even though there is no clinical evidence suggesting that it has that effect. If it DID work and I had to take an educated guess as to why, I would imagine that it simulates some sort of nutrient partitioning effect associated with pregnancy. Nonetheless, it does not cause weight loss in and of itself.

I'm down 5.5lbs in 72 days with the same workout and diet plan I've been on for years, with no cardio.

My dry weight never moved more than .2lbs prior to hcg.

I actually came here to make a post asking about this exact thing.

ratbag

My appetite is definitely less on HCG and I also find that I eliminate more frequently. If I increase my HCG to 3 x per week I seem to eliminate even more. But I never go over 1000iu per week.

incognitoihope

I'm supposed to start Novarel 10,000 unit intramuscular recon soln 500 Unit Every other day soon. I figure my endocrinologist knows what they are doing. I don't think an MD would give a patient an injectible just for placebo. Am I wrong? I'm hoping to lose some weight I've recently gained and get my testosterone beyond 600. I want the energy to put in a couple of hours at the gym 3-5 times a week. If I do 30-45 mins of cardio now, I'm always spent and don't have the energy to lift. If I do get through the entire workout then it takes me days to recover.

tonia

Just google "HCG diet," it's a really big thing. HCG is also only promoted as a weight-loss agent in females, even though there is no clinical evidence suggesting that it has that effect. If it DID work and I had to take an educated guess as to why, I would imagine that it simulates some sort of nutrient partitioning effect associated with pregnancy. Nonetheless, it does not cause weight loss in and of itself.

But I want to add there are several phases (1, 2, 3, 4) while you follow this diet that you need to follow.
Also If you follow phases and follow regular hcg cycles losing weight is not so easy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me