Any pointers for my first consult with dr saya and defy medical?

Buy Lab Tests Online
My consult is still a ways away (August 15) but I want to be prepared. So I was wondering if patients of defy have any pointers for a first timer? Anything I should do in advanced? I don't know if I have many questions until I find out exactly what's going on with my body. Will I get a treatment and medication shipped that day ect? Any help or tips are greatly appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I can tell you what I do before all my doctors appointments. I carry a piece of paper and pen with me, whenever I think of a question I write it down and then go over all of them beforehand. I don't like forgetting questions and wasting my time and money.

CoastWatcher

I can tell you what I do before all my doctors appointments. I carry a piece of paper and pen with me, whenever I think of a question I write it down and then go over all of them beforehand. I don't like forgetting questions and wasting my time and money.
I'm like Vince.

Before every appointment/consultation, I organize my thoughts and ask myself what I want to get out of the discussion. Write down your questions, concerns, observations, and don't hesitate to raise them. Good luck.

that is a good idea. ive done so much research I can't think of much. I'm thinking once I hear the doctor talk about my personal blood work the questions will come.

1oldsoul

Vince and CW have given great advice which I have been following. My initial consult with Dr. Calkins from Defy is in 12 days (I can't wait to finally take action on fixing my health.) As I read the threads on ExcelMale, I often come across great points/theories that lead to questions. I just write them down as I go along.

Before my consult, I plan on organizing/consolidating them so they aren't random. I'm sure Dr. Calkins will answer many of these questions without me even asking. Then I can just write a quick note under those questions as our conversation progresses and ask the ones that weren't answered. Good luck on your consult Everydaystruggle.

Hoosier52

Write down questions as already advised. Even ones you may think are "dumb." Dr. Saya was wonderful in my consults with him. Not rushed, very thorough and humorous. Relax and enjoy the conversation and learning time with him.

Thank you everyone! I can't wait to talk with him and tell him my struggles for the past 7 years and hopefully I'll be able to start a treatment plan the same day as well. I've gotten my hopes up in the past and have been let down every time. I'm trying not to get my hopes up this time but with all the positive things I've read it's hard not to. Plus dr saya has already told my that my growth hormone is quite low as well from s previous post I made. I know in my heart and the way I feel that something just isn't right with the way I feel. Especially when I started getting symptoms at age 22. And have progressively gotten worse the older I have gotten. I tired have sex with my wife the other night which I'm lucky if I feel like doing it once a month and I could barley get an errection. Some would say performance anxiety but I can't even masterbate. Which for the past 7 years have been told is normal and that I am normal. Dr saya and defy is my very last option.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Interesting that this has become a common question on ExcelMale

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com