I hate HCG!! Do i have to keep taking it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gomanny2121

I've on TRT for 7 months. 200 mg of Cyp, 500 HCG twice per week. I get extremely irritable when taking HCG, so i've tried many modifications such as taking half the dose, or even 125 3 days in a row per month, tried doing it every other day, basically tried several variations that i had read about, but every time i do i get very irritable and tired for at least the first 24 hours. I'm a 41 year old male and will not have anymore kids, first because kids are A-holes now days and second because i've had a vasectomy. Considering these facts, is there any real reason for me to take HCG or could i do without it?

Test results (Most recent)
Total TL 600
Free T 16

I would appreciate some feedback as to whether or not i have to keep taking HCG. It just seems like it always makes me feel worse instead of better, although it does improve the atrophy, but i'm not sure if the irritability is worth it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
a lot of use feel that it converts to E or some other mechanism that makes it either feel like water (nothing at all). Weigh the option that shrinkage could be painful. Ive gone as low as 100iu E3.5D and I think I was fine in the shrinkage arena. some guys drop it completely and finally feel "good"....try it out.

jdthoosier

I had a similar situation where I started with 400IU of HCG, 2x a week. I had a flushing effect, itchy skin, too intense, etc.

So I went to down 150IU and have been gradually raising it. I'm up to 220IU 2x a week now. But I'm only doing something like 72 mg of Cpy a week along with the HCG. My most recent tests (troughs) had total T at 659, while estradiol was at 24. and I feel pretty good.

When you started the HCG, did you reduce the Cyp? I could never take those dosages you are for Cyp and HCG otherwise my total T and estradiol would go through the roof.

i've had same thing guys.. its not the estradiol effect.. ive been with high e2 it's nothing like high e2.. it's more like pregnenolone effect
I tried hcg 2 times and it was enough for me to decide to stay away from it
apparently it doesn't act the same as natural LH because I didn't have these effects with normal LH (pre hypogonadism)

Gomanny2121

I had a similar situation where I started with 400IU of HCG, 2x a week. I had a flushing effect, itchy skin, too intense, etc.

So I went to down 150IU and have been gradually raising it. I'm up to 220IU 2x a week now. But I'm only doing something like 72 mg of Cpy a week along with the HCG. My most recent tests (troughs) had total T at 659, while estradiol was at 24. and I feel pretty good.

When you started the HCG, did you reduce the Cyp? I could never take those dosages you are for Cyp and HCG otherwise my total T and estradiol would go through the roof.

No, i have always been on the same dosage of cyp 200 per week.

For me, I feel amplifies the effects of testosterone. I believe it adds to my energy and libido. I am on anastrozole though so e2 is under control

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree, HCG is not necessary and like others have said, they don't use it. Personally I like it and inject 500iu every 3 1/2 days.

Will Brink

I've on TRT for 7 months. 200 mg of Cyp, 500 HCG twice per week. I get extremely irritable when taking HCG, so i've tried many modifications such as taking half the dose, or even 125 3 days in a row per month, tried doing it every other day, basically tried several variations that i had read about, but every time i do i get very irritable and tired for at least the first 24 hours. I'm a 41 year old male and will not have anymore kids, first because kids are A-holes now days and second because i've had a vasectomy. Considering these facts, is there any real reason for me to take HCG or could i do without it?

Test results (Most recent)
Total TL 600
Free T 16

I would appreciate some feedback as to whether or not i have to keep taking HCG. It just seems like it always makes me feel worse instead of better, although it does improve the atrophy, but i'm not sure if the irritability is worth it.

Only you can decide that. One does not have to take HCG. Many men who don't care about atrophy or fertility (some see that as a plus...) don't take HCG. Some feel it is additive to the benefits of TRT overall, but data is scarce on that one and some don't feel better but worse.

You don't HAVE to be on HCG, although many would argue that it fulfills various critical hormonal pathways exclusive from testosterone and LH receptor activation. It sounds to me like you've never completely removed it from your protocol though, meaning you can't decisively determine that HCG is the cause of your ailments. Try removing it for 2 weeks and see how you feel. If you decide to go back on it, the atrophy should still be easily reversible.

I dropped it for a month when I was chasing my over active aromatase and I didn't miss it all, no feeling up, or down. Ultimately i like my nuts and the outward appearance so I went back to 250iu E3.5D

I know this isn't going to make any SENSE too any body or anyone else experienced this at all yet. I also HATE HCG. i took it before going on TRT Injections Enanthate, although it felt extremely full it was good sensation on 1st ever Orgasm on HCG when i took it Solo on it's own without Testosterone.

Anyways however i took it for a 2nd time but while on my Testosterone Injection this time around". So 2 times in total just around 2 days ago now, i believe HCG's half life is 48 hours total in the body or maybe it's 36 hrs i know Nelson Vergel' can verify the Half life of it, anyways before i took the HCG my balls were actually hanging better just on Enanthate, anyways i took only like 100 iu's.

it felt TOTALLY FULL for 1 & half days, i had masturbated while on it for the 2 days but with Painful masturbation, but now it's finally calming down.

What happened to me first 12 hours after taking it which i doubt any guy ever experienced is a PULLING dull ache on it type pressure pain!!!!!!

My Testicles were enlarged totally "ENGORGED" feeling. but ACHING badly all the time over 24 hours. Also it made my scrotum sack completely PULL up inside & was the skin of the scrotum was extremely Tight to the touch, like a condom effect on my Testes skin area, it was HORRIBLE i didn't remember it feeling that Pulled up first time i took it & it actually was very PAINFUL this time around.

I think because it's been over 1 month since i started injections with no LH Signal at all, is it possible the PAIN for 1 & half days is the LH Signal coming back online?? i don't know ever or not that would cause a Constant PULLING Ache (pain) in my scrotum, THANKS 2 GOD this aching is going away now.

Also the sensitivity of the balls was reduced the only sensation i got was TIGHTNESS all over. Orgasm was Intense!! but an Unenjoyable one??. I am Married & do want Kids with my wife, but for SPERM Count i will take CLOMID along side my T Enanthate Shots next time, with an A.I handy of course, because Clomid can raise E2 a lot, i never taken Clomid before. but i rather not Experience that roller coaster *HELL of Pain from HcG* Yes before you ask it's real HcG prescribed by a U.K Pharmacy on prescription. I don't know why i acted like that, maybe i have underlying Variocele? it aggrivated it i don't know, i doubt it.

But the PAIN was Turning me off towards the end. I just ask any man here has he ever had a *Adverse effect* with any brand of HCG* where instead of making his Testicles hang properly, it SUCKS them up inside you almost. not quite inside me, but totally Pulled up (Skin felt LOTS Tighter & Thicker too) Maybe i already got Testicle atrophy and it that's why it felt tight, i really don't know i believe i am just too sensitive to it, and is why i will never touch HCG again with a BARGE Pole!! I got Pregnenolone capsules & Micronized DHEA if i never to replace what it provides. My curiosity has any man here on ExcelMale.com had this PAIN (Tight almost Agonising Scrotum) from it ?

Apologee's also for any grammar errors above, i'm still Recovering regarding my Horrible HCG ordeal.

Last edited:
I don't know where ever also because it PUMPED my balls so large so engorged, that i had any internal bruises on my testicles, because the pain inside them could of been bruised testicles, i was just about to buy pure ARNICA" cream to rub into them, arnica montana is used for bruises mainly.

Last edited:
I didn't care if HcG helped more BLOOD flow to my penis, it's Horrible to have such Engorged testicles. however it felt PAINFUL on my end for me" anyways. engorged pain experience here.

I was just PRAYING they would Hang Low again for just 5-10 minutes. But pumped up balls for 24 hours i had. i don't know if lasted longer for me again, all Painful experience for me though.

Last edited:

BigBamBoo

I stopped HCG for about 5 weeks just to see what would happen. Part of stopping it is I have had some high E2 issues and do not tolerate AI.

So I stopped DHEA and HCG and went to M-W-F injection protocol.

This pretty much eliminated my high E issues.

I was worried about my nuts shrinking. But so far, they seem much fuller and hang much lower on just T.

I recently wanted to try and bring back the HCG. After two injections I started having raised E symptoms...sore nipples, some mild bloating, etc.

And...my nuts started to pull up...not hanging like they use to.

So far...I am so far away from the “norm” as far as TRT goes.

I am a high SHBG guy but the M-W-F protocol works much better for me.
I feel better without HCG.
Never felt DHEA made me feel anything.

So yeah....straight T for me right now.

GLAD for you man, HCG is the DEVIL!!!!! too me :O Stuff made me feel PAIN in testicles for 2 days Aching, not the average HcG story, but i am steering away from it Forever now! if i want to increase my FERTILITY now on TRT it's not gonna be adding HcG, i will add Clomid instead, i can't stand HcG no longer because of the Horrible Painful Testicles i had for 2 days, however each has their own experience enjoyable or not.

*update more than likely will try HMG for fertility, save up some money, heard lot of bad gunk coming from Clomid.

Last edited:

ERO

HCG feels like water for me also. Stopped after taking it for years and felt no change. Might even sleep slighter better, but that is hard to tell.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me