SubQ - how to do it correctly

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

How to inject SubQ correctly?
Yes, I've seen those videos, but what if my needle is too short/long for the spot I'm injecting?

Generally, what are common mistakes men do with SubQ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Yes, I've seen those videos, but what if my needle is too short/long for the spot I'm injecting?

it really doesn't matter, has no bearing on anything besides your individual comfort. Between IM and SQ, SQ only fell in to favor because of the smaller shorter needles, any thing else is really subjective and debatable if it's better than IM in any way. swab, stick it in and push...nothing else matters.

davidrn

I was wondering what your real question is. In years of teaching patients how to self administer injections and IVs, I've learned that a fear of air is #1. This fear is because of TV murder mysteries. On every show, especially in a hospital, the camera lingers on an air bubble traveling down the IV line , with accompanying ominous music. However, this is very much an inaccurate fear. A small amount of air in an IV line will have almost zero effect, and actually leaving a small air bubble in a IM/SQ injection helps prevent meds from coming back up the injection tract. When you want to leave a small amount of air in the syring, you just flip it so the bubble will go in last, this hurts in no way, but reduces meds leaking out, and even an occasional irritation in the skin.
If you are more worried about being lean, and thinking you are doing an IM injection, instead of SQ, so what. A small bore needle reduces the pain in most cases.
If injecting yourself does hurt, my technique (used for almost 40 years) is to press down firmly on the skin where you are going to inject for about 15 seconds,(should leave a small indentation for about 10 seconds if you push hard enough) then a quick swipe and then inject, you won't even feel it.

goga

I mean, my fat at the injection spot may be too thick or too thin, and thus the injection will be a waste of time.
I read stories here, with people saying SubQ reduced Estradiol. That's what I want.
Pain is not an issue at all.

I mean, my fat at the injection spot may be too thick or too thin, and thus the injection will be a waste of time.
I read stories here, with people saying SubQ reduced Estradiol. That's what I want.

too many individual factors, you'll have to test in 4 weeks to see where you are at with E. Fat to thick or too thin...you're making this too tough, seriously. Relax and stick the needle in..."the injection will be a waste of time"...is totally incorrect. As I said before, IM/SQ really doesn't matter one iota to anything.

CoastWatcher

We have members who, upon switching to SubQ, saw estradiol fall. Others, following the switch, saw e2 climb. Many reported no difference. Try it for six weeks and see what happens.

A worry about an injection being a "waste of time" because of fat (or lack of fat) is without merit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me