Washington Think Tank on Anti-Testosterone Crusade

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

While looking through today's crop of articles on testosterone, I read this article that is critical of TRT. There's not much new here: causes heart attacks, cancer, not needed, etc. But what drew my interest is the group behind the article: the National Center for Health Research, a non-profit group in Washington DC.

The National Center for Health Research is a nonprofit, nonpartisan research, education and advocacy organization that promotes the health and safety of adults and children.

I looked at their staff and board of directors. The director is Tom Beall. "Tom Beall recently retired as the managing director of the Social Marketing Practice of Ogilvy Public Relations, where he was responsible for communications on health and social issues." It's a red flag for me when the head of an organization comes from a marketing firm. The latest annual report has a list of individual donors, but no corporate donors.

I suspect this is an astro-turf group, but have no proof. Their policies seem more to the liberal end of the political spectrum. I ask myself, "why testosterone?" Even if I thought testosterone was useless and even dangerous (I don't) it would be way down on my list of harmful drugs and medical treatments.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jinzang

The list of donors include the "Anne and Leo Zuckerman Family Fund." Before he retired (and died) Leo Zuckerman worked as Director of Regulatory Compliance at Johnson and Johnson. I don't mean to criticize the man or his family, but it looks like this group is connected to Big Pharma.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me