High SHBG, low free testosterone but high total testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Young at heart

For high SHBG, is better to inject test cyp once a week or twice a week?. I'm currently injecting 70mg twice a week, and my libido is low. Maybe injecting 140mg test cyp once a week will be better?. I read that for guys with high SHBG is better once a week, is that true?. I read that John Crysler said that once a week injections are better overall.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

For high SHBG, is better to inject test cyp once a week or twice a week?. I'm currently injecting 70mg twice a week, and my libido is low. Maybe injecting 140mg test cyp once a week will be better?. I read that for guys with high SHBG is better once a week, is that true?. I read that John Crysler said that once a week injections are better overall.

Where does your SHBG sit? What about the rest of your lab results? How long have you been on your current protocol? Higher SHBG may be dealt with via less frequent injections, that's true, but more context is needed.

D.Trump

Yes, one bigger dose per week will do a better job at keeping SHBG down. I've tried both ways, each over a 6 month interval with labs to see what works best for me. My SHBG naturally hovers in the 90's. With a single 150mg injection per week, SHBG hovers in the low 50's. With 2 x 75mg injections per week, my SHBG will hover in the 70's.

At the surface, and purely from an SHBG control perspective, it would seem that the single 150mg injection would be the better route. What I did notice from the 2 x per week dosing, is that sides were much better under control. For example acne has subsided quite a bit, anastrozole is rarely needed, mood is much more stable, etc.

Currently I'm doing the 2 smaller doses per week, albeit at a slightly higher dose per shot. I keep my TT in the ~1350 range, yielding a FT of ~20.

Pros & cons either way...It's a matter of what works best for you.

Young at heart

Thank you guys so much. My SHBG is usually around low 50's. Now that I'm injecting once a week 140mg test cyp instead of 70mg twice a week, should I add anastrazole in the protocol?

D.Trump

Only if you estrogen is climbing out of range. There is no set "take it" protocol. You take it only if you need it. That's where your labs come in. Estrogen is an important hormone with all sorts of benefits when you maintain it in proper range.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me