which Whey protein brand do you guys use/trust? what you guys think of Proteinfactory.com?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

when it comes to choosing a reliable protein powder supplement I get pretty confused as there are lots of controversy out there about reliability of the amino acid content and protein per serving of a particular product, I researched from previous post and lots of people seem to trust proteinfactory.com, I'm also taking Will Brink advice and looking for a CFM protein products, I was actually going to give it a try to Optimum Nutrition until on Proteinfactory.com an exposed research reviled half of the quantity for protein/aminoacid in a serving, again If I had to read everything the guy say on his website his protein are the absolute best! of course is what anyone would do about the product they are selling, as I even found an interdependent research showing that some protein from factory.com are actually contain less of what they promise on label, so here we go again,

what do you guys use?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

1oldsoul

I have used Optimum Nutrition for years. Do you have a link to the research about its lack of protein/amino acid content in it?

To be fair I've found protein factory to....skew towards his products. Its just not an objective assessment as far as I'm concerned. Saying that I use ON Gold Standard exclusively. Really just look for how much sugar is in it and then the serving size (usually 30g) and then the amount of protein...I think ON approachs 22 or 23g of Protein in a 30g serving which is very good. BUt you can honestly sit here and pick apart just about any of these things any which way you like. If for one single factor I would recommend is simply watch the amount of sugars.

maxadvance

I use Dymatize ISO-100 , it's a Hydrolyzed Isolate. It tastes great in Birthday cake, it was recommended by a couple bodybuilders I met a few years ago and has a hardcore following by guys that have tried everything. It's on the top end of the price chain but it's done everything I expected it to do.

Gianluca

beside I spoke with Alex from proteinfactory.com, he says that in his CFM protein Isolate serving which is 1/3 of a cup 24gr protein and the leucine content of it is 5gr! can it be possible? I know CFM has a higher amino concentration but 5gr of Leucine in 24gr gr of protein?

Re-Ride

You get what you pay for. Wouldn't that be nice? The Badger State is 30th in soundness of state economies and 33rd in job creation. Dig deep, support community based business while enjoying the benefits of a quality product and helping to keep Vince's internet connection up. I'm still waiting on my windfall from Italian bond investment so I've headed over to Labdoor and went with their top recommendation: MyProteinusa. They have the widest range from economy concentrates to batch assayed isolates. The catch is enduring their discount promo marketing game. Deep discounts are frequent but short lived. They stand behind their product, you can buy in quantity in confidence to get the best price, $6-7/lb. Unflavored varieties are not adulterated with additives. I pay more attention to purity, taste and how I feel than to leucine content. What does that matter when you can add a scoop of leucine to your shake for pennies?

I found one made by Opportuniteas, Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate, Less than 1% Lecithin (derived from non-GMO sunflower for mix ability)
It's 90% protein and it's from Wisconsin, my home state. :)
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?8390-What-the-best-whey-to-use-after-a-workout

Saxon

When I've messed with natural/unflavored varieties I could barely manage to choke them down, just a disgusting taste profile.

Agreed. Not a tasty ingredient. I mix it up with oats, milk, BCAAs, peanut butter, a banana, and blueberries and it's delicious. The shake, not the powder.

Gianluca

for sure it is not expensive to ad a scoop of free form Leucine to your P Powder, I was just wondering if that was actual BS or it is possible that CFM contains 5gr of leucine in 24gr protein serving , as it seems allot to me

You get what you pay for. Wouldn't that be nice? The Badger State is 30th in soundness of state economies and 33rd in job creation. Dig deep, support community based business while enjoying the benefits of a quality product and helping to keep Vince's internet connection up. I'm still waiting on my windfall from Italian bond investment so I've headed over to Labdoor and went with their top recommendation: MyProteinusa. They have the widest range from economy concentrates to batch assayed isolates. The catch is enduring their discount promo marketing game. Deep discounts are frequent but short lived. They stand behind their product, you can buy in quantity in confidence to get the best price, $6-7/lb. Unflavored varieties are not adulterated with additives. I pay more attention to purity, taste and how I feel than to leucine content. What does that matter when you can add a scoop of leucine to your shake for pennies?

Gianluca

btw, I have been using the CFM from proteinfactory for a few days and they do feel good, before I was using Jarrow whey isolate, hard to tell if something was in there cause I felt drinking like water

Gianluca

Grass Fed is just a marketing tool, like Will Brink says, if you wanted to obtain immune benefits from ingesting WP it is definitively the CFM that you want to use,

Grass fed concentrates, no added flavors for me. I have problems with food additives and high free glutamate foods... migraine triggers. I have had trouble with Protein isolates in general. Also, I am more after the immune and glutathione aspects than super proteins. I am no Mr Universe! Currently have Promix in the pantry, also like Tera's whey

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me