which Whey protein brand do you guys use/trust? what you guys think of Proteinfactory.com?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

beside I spoke with Alex from proteinfactory.com, he says that in his CFM protein Isolate serving which is 1/3 of a cup 24gr protein and the leucine content of it is 5gr! can it be possible? I know CFM has a higher amino concentration but 5gr of Leucine in 24gr gr of protein?

Just a matter of doing the math. How many grams is 1/3 cup? Assuming no added ingredients, CFM being 90% + protein, you can simply run the numbers.

Will Brink

Will, the bodybuilding.com article is "crap" because you found errors in fact, omissions?

Argh. Did you happen to notice who the author was? The smile face was the hint I thought. Omissions in what respect? The article is accurate if not a tad dated, but guy who wrote it is a handsome SOB.

Gianluca

I don't understand guys where the math is to calculate leucine content in a serving, if a 1/3 of a a cup serving is 30gr which delivers 24gr of protein, how do you find the leucine in there?

Just a matter of doing the math. How many grams is 1/3 cup? Assuming no added ingredients, CFM being 90% + protein, you can simply run the numbers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me