Online Clinic to Manage Semorelin Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

ABC123

After some research, it sounds like sermorelin may be a good option for me (looking for better sleep, increase in mental acuity, and I can be patient with body mass changes).

I don't know anything about pricing, however, so I thought I would check here. I found a clinic that is willing to do an initial fee of $300 for phone consultation and bloodwork. Then, the therapy would run about $300 a month for the low end dosage, and would go up from there.

It sounds pricey to me, but maybe there are some better value clinics out there with better pricing.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sorry about the incorrect spelling in the title of the thread.

After some research, it sounds like sermorelin may be a good option for me (looking for better sleep, increase in mental acuity, and I can be patient with body mass changes).

I don't know anything about pricing, however, so I thought I would check here. I found a clinic that is willing to do an initial fee of $300 for phone consultation and bloodwork. Then, the therapy would run about $300 a month for the low end dosage, and would go up from there.

It sounds pricey to me, but maybe there are some better value clinics out there with better pricing.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I know Defy offers it, and those prices sound about right, although I believe their initial consult is $250.

ABC123

300mcg would be too low of a dose, from everything posted, 1mg works the best.

Are you sure that iis dosage related? from reading testimonies on it, i seem to find that peptide is hit or miss depending on the person.

Are there any people here who have found results at a 300mcg dosage per day?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me