Do you take Progesterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

johnt

I was listening to a podcast with Dr. Tami Meraglia. During the podcast Dr. Tami mentioned that instead of Anastrozole she would consider giving men Progesterone since it helps stop conversion of T to E2. Also, said Progesterone replacement in men helps with irritability.

Anybody taking Progesterone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I do, sparingly, with an OTC cream. I hadn't had good experiences with Pregnenolone, or worse, DHEA, so I thought I'd mess around with Prog but I can't say anything good or bad about it, I thought it might help me sleep at bedtime but I can't say yes or no.

Saxon

I'm trying out some Proviron I got in last time I went back to Greece. I'll have bloods to see how, if at all, it affects my E2 in a few weeks.

johnt

I do, sparingly, with an OTC cream. I hadn't had good experiences with Pregnenolone, or worse, DHEA, so I thought I'd mess around with Prog but I can't say anything good or bad about it, I thought it might help me sleep at bedtime but I can't say yes or no.

Which OTC brand? Have you done any blood draws to see if OTC cream is raising levels?
One of the issues I was having before starting TRT was being irritable. Since starting it has gotten worse. I'm thinking about checking my progesterone levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me