Injecting once or twice per week?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gomanny2121

I have been injecting 200mg of Cyp once per week, however, my new doctor suggests splitting it into 2. Not for any reason other than he's seen it work well for many and keep them more balanced throughout the week. The logic seemed fine so i've tried it the past couple of weeks, and it almost feels like i'm not even on TRT. Sex drive is still not back to its leak when the prior doctor crashed my estradiol. As i've been reading this forum i've learned from the doctors that the free T is most important and mine is around 16. I know one of the docs said it's beat to keep it netween 30-50. I'm obviously far from that which is probably why the morning wood is a thing of the past. With that said, does injecting once vs twice per week have any benefit in helping to increase my Free T? If not, how else can i get the free T back up? Thank you all in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

I have been injecting 200mg of Cyp once per week, however, my new doctor suggests splitting it into 2. Not for any reason other than he's seen it work well for many and keep them more balanced throughout the week. The logic seemed fine so i've tried it the past couple of weeks, and it almost feels like i'm not even on TRT. Sex drive is still not back to its leak when the prior doctor crashed my estradiol. As i've been reading this forum i've learned from the doctors that the free T is most important and mine is around 16. I know one of the docs said it's beat to keep it netween 30-50. I'm obviously far from that which is probably why the morning wood is a thing of the past. With that said, does injecting once vs twice per week have any benefit in helping to increase my Free T? If not, how else can i get the free T back up? Thank you all in advance.

If you're not getting the numbers you want and or the subjective symptom improvements from 1X week, they may improve going 2-3 X per week starting with 2 per your docs recs. Some do see improvements in T/E ratio and or T/FT ratios, SHGBs, etc at 2X vs 1X per week. Beyond that, you'll need to post labs for a look see.

- Will @ www.BrinkZone.com

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

A "couple of weeks" isn't sufficient time to evaluate a new protocol. Serum levels take at least four, and typically six, weeks to settle. With a recorded SHBG of 16 you should do better on more frequent, lower doses of testosterone. As Vince Carter suggested, all of your labs will open this discussion up.

A final point: your doctor not understanding why more frequent injections/smaller doses works is a matter of concern. It's good that he urged the change, but if it's only because he's "seen it work well for many," well, one must wonder about his theoretical knowledge of androgen management.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me