conversion of 200 mg t cypionate to ? pumps of Androgel 1.62%

Buy Lab Tests Online

Teddy

I have been on 200 mg weekly T-cypionate with lab at day 6th of ~ 1000 total T and ~ 25 est. I like this level and doing really well.

I was recently approved for Androgel 1.62. I thought i give it a try. How many pumps a day is equivalent to getting 200mg of cypionate per week? Can i put it on night time or would it effect my sleep?

Thanks Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I'm at a loss as to why you would choose to switch to transdermals if you are doing so well?! I can tell you a lot of guys don't absorb gels worth a darn, I felt nothing at all. Injections are by far more effective treatment option, odds are you'll never get to where you are now with gels.

CoastWatcher

Two entirely different modes of delivery. There is no way one can be calculated to the other. You're starting a brand new protocol. Follow the prescribing instructions and see where you stand in a few weeks.

Why are you jumping from injections to topicals? You are aware that for many men topicals simply fail?

Last edited:

Will Brink

I have been on 200 mg weekly T-cypionate with lab at day 6th of ~ 1000 total T and ~ 25 est. I like this level and doing really well.

I was recently approved for Androgel 1.62. I thought i give it a try. How many pumps a day is equivalent to getting 200mg of cypionate per week? Can i put it on night time or would it effect my sleep?

Thanks Thanks

Doing really well, have good numbers, change to a more expensive generally less effective mode of delivery. What am I missing there? This truly comes under the if it's not broke don't fix it category in life. Many go for years or longer looking to have that status.

ratbag

I'm thinking of doing the same because even though I only inject 40mg T-cyp E3.5D my ferritin has tanked and I cannot get it back up no matter how much iron I take. I used to have high ferritin before injecting T-cyp. So somehow I believe injecting T-cyp has done this. The problem is that low iron = hypothyroidism so I'm suffering with low iron symptoms along with all the hypothyroid symptoms. I used to feel much better. If I take more iron my hct rises so I'm stuck in that loop and I'm hoping this will change it. I stopped taking T-cyp 2 weeks ago and only taking HCG 300iu 3 time per week. Surprisingly I don't feel any worse yet. Time will tell.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me