Hemoglobin vs Iron Serum and Ferritin and Vit C

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

Hemoglobin is the protein the carrys iron, would having a high Iron serum actually increase the chance to increment Hemoglobin?

I tried several times to use 1000mg with food, with the intent of raising Ferritin, but as always it does nothing really for it and instead raise Iron serum quiet a bit, wondering if having a higher Iron would actually helping to increase Hemoglobin,

After TRT I noticed if I use as little as 1000mg of C with food my face also become reddish, prior TRT I was using 3000mg with out noticing any red faces

VitC is a metal chelator so if taken with food will bind to iron in the food, but, if taken on empty stomach it binds to any Iron in the body, would it possibly bind on Iron serum??

when I take it empty stomach the redish goes away quickly, actually living me on the pale side, to say my ferrtin is down to 45 due to donations

for People with High Iron serum taking Vit C on empty stomach could probably be beneficial, wondering if there may be some benefits on Hemoglobin as well

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale