Got a script for T cream w/ Topi-Click - couple questions.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

I have a prescription with one of those 'click' dispensers, and for each application I need to dispense one click. However whenever I do that click, only a tiny amount of cream comes out, and it seems like it is dispensing a lot less than it should. The concentration is 200 MG/GM (20%), and quantity is 30 gm. But the little tiny bit that comes out looks like it can be dispensed a hundred times, not 30. Is the tiny amount normal?

For illustration, the amount dispensed from one click looks to be about 1/3rd of the amount dispensed in the demo pictures on the 'patient use instructions' page on TopiClick's site: http://doselogix.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Patient-Topi-CLICK-Instructions30117-1.pdf

Also, how long is it recommended to wait until showering or skin to skin contact with another person (if not showering)?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat

I've had that experience with cream from Hallandale. I assume it is either due to the base cream used or how it was mixed. Sometimes it seems like there is a lot of air mixed in and when I turn one click the cream slowly oozes out over the course of about 5 minutes. In the beginning I didn't have the patience to wait so I'd just do another click, but then the next day when I went to do my next dose I would see that the cream oozed out under the cap.

The cream I used to get from other pharmacies seems smother and has no air and dispenses more evenly.

remember though that one click is like either 1/4mL or 1/4gram however you want to term it, it's a tiny amount. I use the same click dispenser and one click is for comparison sake like...1/4tsp, if it's that much.

1Draw

I have a prescription with one of those 'click' dispensers, and for each application I need to dispense one click. However whenever I do that click, only a tiny amount of cream comes out, and it seems like it is dispensing a lot less than it should. The concentration is 200 MG/GM (20%), and quantity is 30 gm. But the little tiny bit that comes out looks like it can be dispensed a hundred times, not 30. Is the tiny amount normal?

For illustration, the amount dispensed from one click looks to be about 1/3rd of the amount dispensed in the demo pictures on the 'patient use instructions' page on TopiClick's site: http://doselogix.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Patient-Topi-CLICK-Instructions30117-1.pdf

Also, how long is it recommended to wait until showering or skin to skin contact with another person (if not showering)?

Pacman Defy has some pretty good instructions on how to use the Top-Click, where to apply and other important questions answered.

Check this out: http://defymedical.com/component/content/article/services/288.

They state to wait 40 minutes after applying to shower.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me