Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

George1459

i HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT TRIMIX IT IS MADE OF THREE DIFFERENT DRUGS. SO HERE IS THE QUESTION WHEN THEY COMPOUND IT DO THEY ADD A FOURTH INGREDIENT SUCH AS STERILE WATER

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It just depends if the drugs were in powder form or liquid form; it could be manufactured either way just depending upon the pharmacy.

The Trimix that doesn't need to be reconstituted is generally the preferred drug as it tends to be more potent.

George1459

I have been using Trimix for 2 years my first 10 mil came from KRS Global Biotechnology in Boca Raton papervine 17.65 mg phentolamine 0.59 prostaglandin 5.9 mcg 10 units it work great 120 percent erection 2 hours the 2 10 mil came from wells same mix had to use 30 units to get at best 80 percent so I go to dr. phillips pharmacy in orlando had to use 30 units as well so he says increase the mix so now I have 30 10 1 and still have to use 30 units for maybe 80 percent erection any thoughts here and Dr. Phillips is the one that says with the water

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you're not getting 120% erections like your first batch provided I would suspect issues with your current batch not providing the same results. I'd have a very frank conversation with your Doctor as this can only be the drug and nothing else as long as you are injecting correctly.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me