Depression from external factors. Will TRT help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Birdman

Alright so I am 26 years old and on clomid 15mg/anastrafine 0.125mg.

I am feeling depressed and miserable but also I am going through some difficult times. I won't go into details.

One thing that I learned about testosterone is that it decreases depressive symptoms in men, and that a lot of the depression men go through is caused by low testosterone.

On the other hand, I know of high T men who went through depression. ]

I haven't seen improvements at the gym but I also become less consistant/motivated due to the depression (down from 5-6 days a week to 2-3 days a week) so I don't think that is a good measurement either.

So is it natural to get depressed when going through difficult times or is my reaction to these difficult times the result of low-T symptoms?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Alright so I am 26 years old and on clomid 15mg/anastrafine 0.125mg.

I am feeling depressed and miserable but also I am going through some difficult times. I won't go into details.

One thing that I learned about testosterone is that it decreases depressive symptoms in men, and that a lot of the depression men go through is caused by low testosterone.

On the other hand, I know of high T men who went through depression. ]

I haven't seen improvements at the gym but I also become less consistant/motivated due to the depression (down from 5-6 days a week to 2-3 days a week) so I don't think that is a good measurement either.

So is it natural to get depressed when going through difficult times or is my reaction to these difficult times the result of low-T symptoms?

absolutely it is...you have to parse out the times we're you're depressed., etc and decide if you have no reason to be so. I've been there, no reason I feel this way so yes TRT resolved some of those issues for me, but if you have reason to be upset TRT isn't likely to make you feel a certain way inspite of.

By anastrafine, do you mean anastrozole? Clomid is infamous for worsening or inducing depression in those who don't tolerate it well or in those who take higher doses. What is your weekly, cumulative dose? However, you did say that you are going through difficult times. Testosterone will improve mood in most men, but it is not a magic happiness-oil and will not make you happy if your life sucks. Have you done any blood work? Clomid is a complicated compound, because not only can it cause endogenous E2 to spike, but it also agonizes/antagonizes estrogen in various tissues, making a "sweet spot" dose difficult to attain. In most cases, less is more. I would get some blood work done, primarily checking for testosterone and sensitive estradiol. Have you noticed that your depression coincided primarily with your life conditions worsening, or within a couple of weeks of beginning clomid?

Birdman

By anastrafine, do you mean anastrozole? Clomid is infamous for worsening or inducing depression in those who don't tolerate it well or in those who take higher doses. What is your weekly, cumulative dose? However, you did say that you are going through difficult times. Testosterone will improve mood in most men, but it is not a magic happiness-oil and will not make you happy if your life sucks. Have you done any blood work? Clomid is a complicated compound, because not only can it cause endogenous E2 to spike, but it also agonizes/antagonizes estrogen in various tissues, making a "sweet spot" dose difficult to attain. In most cases, less is more. I would get some blood work done, primarily checking for testosterone and sensitive estradiol. Have you noticed that your depression coincided primarily with your life conditions worsening, or within a couple of weeks of beginning clomid?

Yeah anastrozole, and wow I did not know that. Weekely dose is 105mg of clomid. Yeah I already got bloodwork paid for but decided to delay it a bit and fight through this before I revert to a more permanent method like injetible TRT.

JPB

Testosterone can certainly help. No doubt best to deal with the external issues, but some things you cannot control in life. Testosterone can be a player in helping you power through those rough spots. Depression should not go unaddressed. So if yours is accompanied with lower testosterone levels, then I would not hesitate. Generally for somebody your age Clomid makes sense, but if you are under undue stress, TRT will cut to the chase. You can restart when circumstances are better. Been through this myself.

user_joe

I've always thought depression due to real factors in your life was just normal. It would be there with trt or not. Then there is clinical depression. I may be using that term wrong. A chemical imbalance supposed to be dopamine and seratonin related. In the latter you'd be depressed even with the greatest life circumstances. TRT can help that situation for some people. It did for me. The statistics show a much stronger likelihood of depression with low testosterone.

Its not a silver bullet though. It can give you a level head to then deal with problems assuming you are deficient.

I agree with user_joe.. there is a clinical depression which you need to treat and there is depression in your life that most people go through in some way on another.. TRT definitely makes you have better outlook at life if you go from low T level so may help with depression part.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me