Daily Dose Of Cannabis May Protect And Heal The Brain From Effects Of Aging

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Researchers at the University of Bonn and Hebrew University have discovered that low, regular doses of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), one of the main active ingredients or cannabinoids found in marijuana, may help to keep our brains from ‘slowing down’ as we get older. Published today in the journal Nature Medicine, the German study revealed that while younger mice suffered a performance drop under the influence of THC, the psychoactive chemical gave older mice a considerable performance boost, even putting them on par with younger mice who’d abstained.

Overall, the results seem to support researchers’ belief that the benefits for older mice are a result of stimulating the brain’s endocannabinoid system, a biochemical pathway in both mice and human that grows less active over time. The scientists noted, “Together, these results reveal a profound, long-lasting improvement of cognitive performance resulting from a low dose of THC treatment in mature and old animals.”

The team plans to explore the potential impact of THC on older human brains with a clinical trial later this year, being one of few to focus on more aged subjects so far. Previous research with mice by the Universities of Bonn and Mainz also suggested that the brain’s main cannabis receptor and neural pathways are closely related to brain health in later life, and seem to play a role in preventing brain degeneration when active.

More

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

davidrn

My career centered on treating many people who overdid alcohol, drugs and tobacco. (and I saw the effect it did on their lives and health) However, after reading about the benefits of medical marijuana, I decided to experiment with this. It has been almost a year since I started, and my CRP/inflammation level has remained fairly low (below 5, was 65 two years ago). The actual benefit I have discovered has been for better sleep. I take 3/4 of a dropper of a CBD stronger strain (with THC also) this marijuana tincture is taken 1 hour prior to bed, and I sleep straight thru most nights. With my significant medical history of several autoimmune diseases, sleep has to be one of the more important treatments.

Williamrush

I do not have anything against cannabis, moreover I actually have kind of ... positive thoughts about it, however I do not really trust this kind of ... researches. I actually think that weed is really useful for us, but not .... that useful. I mean, I have felt both the benefits and the downsides of cannabis, and trust me, the amount of benefits and downsides are similar. Right now, I only consume weed smoothies, as I do not want to smoke anymore. After I have found the best weed grinder I actually started to drink those smoothies every single day!

Last edited:

Fernando Almaguer

Researchers at the University of Bonn and Hebrew University have discovered that low, regular doses of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), one of the main active ingredients or cannabinoids found in marijuana, may help to keep our brains from ‘slowing down’ as we get older. Published today in the journal Nature Medicine, the German study revealed that while younger mice suffered a performance drop under the influence of THC, the psychoactive chemical gave older mice a considerable performance boost, even putting them on par with younger mice who’d abstained.

Overall, the results seem to support researchers’ belief that the benefits for older mice are a result of stimulating the brain’s endocannabinoid system, a biochemical pathway in both mice and human that grows less active over time. The scientists noted, “Together, these results reveal a profound, long-lasting improvement of cognitive performance resulting from a low dose of THC treatment in mature and old animals.”

The team plans to explore the potential impact of THC on older human brains with a clinical trial later this year, being one of few to focus on more aged subjects so far. Previous research with mice by the Universities of Bonn and Mainz also suggested that the brain’s main cannabis receptor and neural pathways are closely related to brain health in later life, and seem to play a role in preventing brain degeneration when active.
More
It is important to remember that THC can be helpful it

More
It is important to remember that THC can be helpful it seems according to this and other studies. Thanks for sharing. Also, that it should be used responsibly and ingested so that it does not harm our lungs, and not before sleep as it disrupts REM sleep.

We can also do cold showers and ice baths as they also activate the endocannabinoid systems in our brains. Interesting stuff Nelson!

sammmy

I never noticed potheads or older potheads to have "improved cognitive performance" LOL

After getting legalized, all of a sudden cannabis is a cure for everything! Nobody mentions side effects, which are there for sure.

Fernando Almaguer

I never noticed potheads or older potheads to have "improved cognitive performance" LOL

After getting legalized, all of a sudden cannabis is a cure for everything! Nobody mentions side effects, which are there for sure.
I have noticed some, although they do take care of themselves and other potheads tend not to eat the best right?

rvatrt

I support people doing what works for them, but definitely a lot of bogus research out there in order to support legalization.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me