Decreased testosterone, DHT and estradiol were associated with higher mortality in men.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Temporal Changes in Androgens and Estrogens Are Associated With All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality in Older Men.
Hsu B, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2016.

Abstract
CONTEXT: The dynamic temporal relationship between changes in serum reproductive hormones and mortality in men has not been reported.

OBJECTIVE: The objective of the study was to examine the relationship between progressive changes in circulating reproductive hormones over time with all-cause and cause-specific mortality in older men.

DESIGN, SETTING, AND PARTICIPANTS: Community-dwelling men aged 70 years and older from the Concord Health and Ageing in Men Project study were assessed at baseline (2005-2007, n = 1705) and at 2-year (n = 1367) and 5-year follow-up (n = 958).

MAIN OUTCOMES AND MEASURES: At all three time-points, T, DHT, estradiol (E2), and estrone (E1) were measured by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, and SHBG, LH, and FSH were determined by immunoassay and calculated free T (cFT) was calculated. Mortality was ascertained through the state death registry. Statistical modeling was by general estimating equations with the Poisson regression.

RESULTS: Serum T over time (relative risk [RR] per 1 SD decrease in concentration: 1.18, 95% confidence interval [CI] 1.05-1.32), DHT (RR 1.17, 95% CI 1.05-1.32), and E2 (RR 1.46, 95% CI 1.30-1.63) as well as cFT (RR 1.27, 95% CI 1.13-1.41) was associated with all-cause mortality. After adjusting for multiple covariables, the decline in serum T (RR 1.17, 95% CI 1.03-1.32), DHT (RR 1.17, 95% CI 1.03-1.32), and cFT (RR 1.13, 95% CI 1.08-1.19) remained significantly associated with all-cause mortality. Similar relationships were observed for cancer but not cardiovascular mortality. Progressive decline in serum E2 levels remained significantly associated with all-cause (RR 1.49, 95% CI 1.31-1.69), cancer (RR 1.82, 95% CI 1.45-2.28), and cardiovascular (RR 1.37, 95% CI 1.13-1.66) mortality, even after adjustment for covariables. Serum E1, LH, FSH, and SHBG were not associated with all-cause, cancer, or cardiovascular mortality.

CONCLUSION: Dynamic temporal changes in serum T, cFT, DHT, and E2 (but not E1, LH, FSH, and SHBG) in older men are associated with all-cause and cause-specific mortality in distinct patterns.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mike414311

I had them inserted over 2 weeks ago. No change yet at all, wondering if I don't hit my levels nd feel better in a few weeks if I can supplement with shots. Or take shots bf this kicks in and the let month when it drops. It was $700 for 10 pellets, she said 6 month last time. I'm 43 with a 234 t, and free t in the single digits. I was just happy I was a candidate and could stop spending money on sarms and gnc things that didn't work

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me