Looking for advice on Anastrazole.

Buy Lab Tests Online

RLW

I started trt this week with Defy. I was prescribed Anastrazole at 0.125mg 3x a week which is when I also inject hcg and T cyp. When I had my consult I mentioned that I was concerned about taking Anastrazole and was told that I could simple wait and see how I feel and could take it if I were to have symptoms. My Estradiol on my pre trt estradiol was 20.2.

I know there are different theories on Anastrazole and was looking for opinions. I figure I have three options. I can simply go without for three months until follow up labs, I can go off symptoms, or I can have my estradiol checked between now and my follow up and get an idea of how my estradiol is reacting to the trt. I'm wondering what you guys think and if I were to go get it checked before my follow up, how many weeks into it would be a good time to check it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Frankly, its extremely hard for a new guy to gauge symptoms, so many things need to flesh themselves out over 90 days that I just wouldn't recommend you use any anastrozole at all during that time period.

CoastWatcher

I started trt this week with Defy. I was prescribed Anastrazole at 0.125mg 3x a week which is when I also inject hcg and T cyp. When I had my consult I mentioned that I was concerned about taking Anastrazole and was told that I could simple wait and see how I feel and could take it if I were to have symptoms. My Estradiol on my pre trt estradiol was 20.2.

I know there are different theories on Anastrazole and was looking for opinions. I figure I have three options. I can simply go without for three months until follow up labs, I can go off symptoms, or I can have my estradiol checked between now and my follow up and get an idea of how my estradiol is reacting to the trt. I'm wondering what you guys think and if I were to go get it checked before my follow up, how many weeks into it would be a good time to check it?
Vince Carter's points are on the money. If, however, you want to test between now and your follow-up, wait at least six weeks before obtaining any results. It will take that long for serum levels to stabilize.

RLW

Thanks for the responses. I really would love to not have to use Anastrazole if I don't have to. I'm gonna do my best to just go the 3 months without it. If for some reason when 6 weeks or more has passed if I feel like I'm having issues I will go get tested and see where I'm at.

well the only way to find out is time some do great without an AI and even though my e2 often goes little out of the range I feel my best on these numbers. and if I would start an AI from the start and keep my e2 in lower 20s I would never feel good on trt

RLW

well the only way to find out is time some do great without an AI and even though my e2 often goes little out of the range I feel my best on these numbers. and if I would start an AI from the start and keep my e2 in lower 20s I would never feel good on trt

Yeah, I don't plan on treating it unless I feel bad. I might just get it checked 6+ weeks in and then if an issue were to arise and my labs were trending high I would have an idea why and could take the Anastrazole. Of course if everything is feeling great probably no need to get the labs as it wouldn't be to long before my follow up. Could just be over thinking it.

The better part of this is that that .125 is really a tiny dose and *shouldn't* crash a guys E2 but every guy is different in E and AI responses.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me