Half a vial of Sustanon 250 per week

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

Hello,

Reports here show that Sustanon 250/Omnadren per week is usually a too heavy dosage. Has anyone tried to inject half a vial (125 mg) per week instead? If so, did you discard the used vials?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello,

Reports here show that Sustanon 250/Omnadren per week is usually a too heavy dosage. Has anyone tried to inject half a vial (125 mg) per week instead? If so, did you discard the used vials?
In North America, where most of EM's members live, those of us on injections rely on cypionate, enanthate, or propionate. If your doctor isn't willing to assist you with many smaller dose, might your pharmacist?

simeoni

I used sustanon 250 when I started TRT. 0,35ml E5D was a good protocol for me. I tried 0,5ml (125mg) E6D, but that was too much for me.

The smaller dose worked well and I was doing pretty good with that protocol. I strongly recommend that your test your peak and through values when you evaluate the efficacy of your protocol. At some point I also added 0,25md of adex on the injection day.

I used to store this form of testosterone in a syringe in my fridge. This worked well and it did not lose any potency.

Vitamin_C

Sustanon can be tricky juggling the half lives of all the esters. Is it better to pin Sustanon multiple times weekly or once per week?

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,

You must mean glass ampules where the top needs to be broken off as sustanon comes in 250mg/ml and 100mg/ml strengths and omnadren comes in 250mg/ml. Majority of European countries use ampules as oppose to vials as they considered multi-dose vials unsanitary. Yes 250mg per week is way too high dosage you are better off drawing the 1ml from the ampule in an insulin syringe and injecting .5ml/week and have labs done after 6 weeks to see where your levels are at and of course how you feel overall regarding improvements in you symptoms.

Last edited:
Goga I´ve been in your situation before. Since like the others say that we only have ampoulles here in Europe and you should never keep any leftovers inside that ampoulle. There´re different ways that you can do and tried them all more or less. You can preload a syring after you draw your dosage in a another syringes and store the rest in preloaded syringe. It´s like using an vial but in plastic. You can put the preloaded syring easilly in a plastic sandwish bag, pouring some alcohol inside and spray the bag with an anticeptical liquide. No need to store in a fridge or freezer. Just keep it in a clean place.

Now I use sterilized glas vials that you can store you testosterone even more safe. You can buy them on Ebay etc.. I bought mine from UK since the postage cost is far less then from US. I use them both for Testo and HCG and never had a probem. Still I keep them plastic bags like mentioned above. HGC you should store in a fridge and then Testo in a clean place with room temp.
Important, everytime before and after your injections just be sure to swab and clean them with alcohol etc..
Good luck!

goga

Yes, you are right, it is an ampule. I guess, it makes drawing the oil more difficult than from a vial.

I know that patience is key in TRT, but I appreciate what you tell me here very much. Doing wrong things for 6 weeks to see bad lab results would frustrate me.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching