Getting blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online

silverwing

It's time for my blood work...I usually inject 200 mgs twice a week ..on Tuesday morning and Friday evening....with the new lab references on testosterone, would it be better for me to skip the Friday dose and get blood work done on Monday...that would be 6 days out from my last shot....I don't want to be over the top of the range and the last time I had labs done , on a Friday morning after taking my last shot on Tuesday morning my total testosterone was 987.
I want to stay on my protocol because I think it's doing well for me...but I would rather test out around 700-800.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Do labs on injection day before you inject, remember to fast for 12 hours, if you want a true measurement of your labs.

CoastWatcher

It's time for my blood work...I usually inject 200 mgs twice a week ..on Tuesday morning and Friday evening....with the new lab references on testosterone, would it be better for me to skip the Friday dose and get blood work done on Monday...that would be 6 days out from my last shot....I don't want to be over the top of the range and the last time I had labs done , on a Friday morning after taking my last shot on Tuesday morning my total testosterone was 987.
I want to stay on my protocol because I think it's doing well for me...but I would rather test out around 700-800.

On a purely practical level, the new LabCorp ranges are effective in mid-July. I would hope your doctor would realize that this change in reporting ranges has no basis in reality and that if you were doing fine at 987 before July 17, you're not suddenly in need of a protocol change because you were doing well at 987 on July 18.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me