50mg/every 2 weeks???

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Dr. Daniel Berger's website seems dedicated to the treatment of the gay community. Not sure he is looking to help out general population for TRT.
My understanding is there are a few members that use Dr. Daniel Berger for TRT treatment, not just for issues from HIV.

Hegger80

I messaged my doctor asking if I can do 100mg/week instead and also questioning his stated goal of 400-600 when I was 530 when I first noticed symptoms. If he comes back with some smart ass response I'll probably just move on and try to find someone new. Although I am hoping he will come around, his office is s convenient for me here. Still, after reading more I just don't feel very comfortable with 50mg every 2 weeks and I don't have to be some submissive slave patient that does whatever my doctor says to do. TRT seems too important to just go along with things.

Hegger80

My doctor responded and said he based the dosing on Dynamed, one of the three international reviews of treatment and choices. He said he could not be a license for care and meds based on internet recommendations and blogs. He did acknowledge that he started at a lower dose and that the average dosing varies from 100-200mg every two weeks to 200mg/month. What is "Dynamed?" Anyone else have a doctor reference that? My insurance rejected the test anyway so I might just skip this entirely.

CoastWatcher

My doctor responded and said he based the dosing on Dynamed, one of the three international reviews of treatment and choices. He said he could not be a license for care and meds based on internet recommendations and blogs. He did acknowledge that he started at a lower dose and that the average dosing varies from 100-200mg every two weeks to 200mg/month. What is "Dynamed?" Anyone else have a doctor reference that? My insurance rejected the test anyway so I might just skip this entirely.

Your doctor is an arrogant fool. Dynamed is a reference database. The fact that he turned to it when you presented your symptoms indicates he's not familiar with treatment protocols at the cutting edge of male, androgen therapy. There are peer reviewed studies he could have consulted that point out that the half-life of testosterone is such that you are certain to fail with the protocol he prescribed. He didn't do that.

There are not as many capable doctors in this field as there should be. The vast majority of us here at EM found that out the hard way - just as you have. There are other options, options that may be more expensive than you'd initially thought. However, they may not be as expensive as you fear. TRT, when well managed, can be a life changer. Don't let foolish, out of touch doctors and insurance companies tell you what's in your best interest if you don't have to.

Your doctor is an arrogant fool. Dynamed is a reference database. The fact that he turned to it when you presented your symptoms indicates he's not familiar with treatment protocols at the cutting edge of male, androgen therapy. There are peer reviewed studies he could have consulted that point out that the half-life of testosterone is such that you are certain to fail with the protocol he prescribed. He didn't do that.

There are not as many capable doctors in this field as there should be. The vast majority of us here at EM found that out the hard way - just as you have. There are other options, options that may be more expensive than you'd initially thought. However, they may not be as expensive as you fear. TRT, when well managed, can be a life changer. Don't let foolish, out of touch doctors and insurance companies tell you what's in your best interest if you don't have to.

+1 for best post of the day. Very well said Coast!

Hegger80

Depressing. I am paycheck to paycheck so I was counting on insurance covering this. Thanks for the info.

Will Brink

Run, don't walk, away from that doc. He's so far behind the curve at this point, it would be useless for you to try and work with him at this point. It's obvious his clinical experience is non existent.

Hegger80

Run, don't walk, away from that doc. He's so far behind the curve at this point, it would be useless for you to try and work with him at this point. It's obvious his clinical experience is non existent.

Yes, well assuming my new insurance rejects the Test, I'll be skipping out on this. However, even if they tell me they were able to get the test covered by my insurance, I don't feel comfortable with him anymore. I didn't like his snarky comment about the internet either. It's not 1998 doc, the internet has some great info and it should not be rejected out of hand.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching