TRT and LGD 4033

Buy Lab Tests Online

memper

Hello everyone. New member here and I joined to see if anyone could shed some light on TRT and SARMs use.
I have used LGD in the past at 5mg ED and had good results for 6 weeks. Stopped at the end of the 7th week by tapering the dose because I felt sluggish and crappy.

A few weeks later I got my bloods done and have gone on TRT and HCG from a clinic. 150/week cyp. 250/week HCG.
I am in the middle of my 4th week of TRT.

I am curious about using LGD while on TRT. Will using it throw off my blood work resulting in skewed results which might require more test?
Thanks in advance for your input.
M

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello everyone. New member here and I joined to see if anyone could shed some light on TRT and SARMs use.
I have used LGD in the past at 5mg ED and had good results for 6 weeks. Stopped at the end of the 7th week by tapering the dose because I felt sluggish and crappy.

A few weeks later I got my bloods done and have gone on TRT and HCG from a clinic. 150/week cyp. 250/week HCG.
I am in the middle of my 4th week of TRT.

I am curious about using LGD while on TRT. Will using it throw off my blood work resulting in skewed results which might require more test?
Thanks in advance for your input.
M

What were your levels, all that you have - with ranges, prior to the initiation of TRT? You are injecting 150mg of testosterone in one weekly injection, or split in multiple injections over the course of the week? And the HCG, how many injections per week?

Last edited:

memper

Hi Coastwatcher,
The labs were not all that comprehensive IMO but this is what I got:
Hemoglobin 15.4
Estradiol less than 20 (I was told their testing can't detect below 20)
SHBG 24.1
Test total, Serum 348.6
PSA 1.6

The LGD by week 7 as I said had me feeling tired and "blah". It could have dropped my T or raised my E2 but I'm told LGD does not aromatize so it was likely a dropped T level.

I'm just wondering if taking LGD will mess with my levels making the doc think something else is going on.
I wonder if I should be up front with him so he is aware of what's going on.

If I do run the LGD again I plan on doing it for 4 weeks at 5mg and 1 week of tapering off day by day.

CoastWatcher

Hi Coastwatcher,
The labs were not all that comprehensive IMO but this is what I got:
Hemoglobin 15.4
Estradiol less than 20 (I was told their testing can't detect below 20)
SHBG 24.1
Test total, Serum 348.6
PSA 1.6

The LGD by week 7 as I said had me feeling tired and "blah". It could have dropped my T or raised my E2 but I'm told LGD does not aromatize so it was likely a dropped T level.

I'm just wondering if taking LGD will mess with my levels making the doc think something else is going on.
I wonder if I should be up front with him so he is aware of what's going on.

If I do run the LGD again I plan on doing it for 4 weeks at 5mg and 1 week of tapering off day by day.

Before jumping back on a SARM, I'd be focused on what wasn't done prior to the initiation of TRT. If these are all the results you have, you weren't properly evaluated. No free testosterone, no FSH or LH, no thyroid evaluation, you're missing DHT, prolactin, and you should have had a CBC and CMP...your doctor is not serving you well. For future reference, ranges for lab tests are important since labs establish different ranges.

May any I ask how old you are, and, again, how often you inject doses you outlined?

memper

Before jumping back on a SARM, I'd be focused on what wasn't done prior to the initiation of TRT. If these are all the results you have, you weren't properly evaluated. No free testosterone, no FSH or LH, no thyroid evaluation, you're missing DHT, prolactin, and you should have had a CBC and CMP...your doctor is not serving you well. For future reference, ranges for lab tests are important since labs establish different ranges.

May any I ask how old you are, and, again, how often you inject doses you outlined?

Ah, shoot. Sorry.

I am 39. Turning 40 in July.
The injections are once per week, every Monday.

Next time I go in (which will be on the 4th due to a camping trip) I will ask that I get better testing.
Btw, whats CBC and CMP?

*edit: nm, Google is my friend...

JMP

From the research that I have done on SARMS and Lgd-4033 itself, as you thought, at 6 weeks your own natural testosterone production was impaired/shutdown. Now that you are on TRT, you would not have that problem. With that said, I believe that you should just use the TRT for now to see where it takes you. Maybe you will not feel the need to take an additional (unproven) drug. The other reason as you have inquired is that LGD reduces HDL cholesterol significantly. The studies show this at even 1mg or less. TRT can also reduce HDL, so yes using LGD and TRT will affect your next bloodwork in a negative way. Finally, I believe it is a bad idea to share your use of this type of drug with him as he will see you as non compliant and just might take you off TRT.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616

LGD-4033 study

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale