Have been told by 2 doctors and one endo I have low t for my age but nothing they could do

Buy Lab Tests Online
http://Long story short I've been told 3 time from the age of 22-29 that I have low t but nothing they can do. Mean while I've had to stop working out, zero errections, zero sex drive, beyond exhausted and fatigued, memory loss/foggy brain, marriage is suffering due to not be able to find any help. Could some one take a look at my blood work please? Any help is greatly apprecisted!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Hi SHBG and tot t 485 with symptoms deserves attention. Where you go from here depends on your insurance status and where you live. Self guided care is an option of last resort. At least a years worth of study is required prior to starting any protocol.

CoastWatcher

Yes, you deserve better medical care. The three doctors you saw simply don't understand male hormone therapy sufficiently to do anything to help you. You are 29 years old? Are these the extent of the tests that we're run? Was your thyroid evaluated? What other medications/supplements are you taking? Finally, as Re-Ride touched on, what is your insurance situation? Do you have the resources to to engage doctors on a fee-for-service basis? Where do you live?

The more information you can offer, the more engaged we can become.

Those are the rest of my results. I was on trt for 2years before from a holistic type doctor and felt great for a few months maybe 3 but it was short lived. They couldn't get my estrogen in control even with arimdex because it made my very ill after 3 weeks. I wanted to try aromisin because I had taking it in he past through an experiment to see if it would make me sick and it never did. For what ever reason they wouldn't prescribe it to me and long story short said they don't know what else to do for me. The highest my free t ever got was 21-27 out of a high range of 54. I have no insurence and quite honestly with me being as sick as I am from all of this I've had to move back home to help save money with all of my medical bills I have. Also had to cut back to part time. All I know is I continue to get sicker, don't have the money to try defy medical or even know if I would be a candidate. It's been a very sad and dark road. Before any one asks about depression and anxiety the answer is I've had anxiety for all my life and have learned to deal with it quite well. I've hsd
mental evaluations also due to trycto get onto disability when I was younger and had insurance and had to have back surgery. So every time a doctor wants to blame it on anxiety Icould literally spit in their face. So I don't know if it's all hormone issues or what. I've even thought about going to Cleveland clinic for help but I doubt they would help if if it is hormone related. Had an MRI done and that came back normal. The holistic place told me I'm secondary hypogonadism because of my lh and fsh being low. At the time my total t was between 346 and 427. Does defy medical every look at these blood work posts and comment on if they think some one would be a good candidate or not?

I was told by the holistic doctor that it's secondary, also this video is very informative also in putting it in lay men's terms
https://youtu.be/fUitMlwMlkw

i was looking into a clomid restart which I don't know tons about but my total t at 22 was 427 so I don't think I've ever had a normal amount of t to even restart.

ya you're right I mistyped; Secondary.

Clomid honestly doesn't have a great success story but given your nuts appear capable that's where I'd go, first.

Idk know possibly. I'm not able to not take them so unfortunately that is out of the question. I have tried multiple times but if I didn't take a low dose of something I wouldn't even be able to go out of the house. It's just a feeling not even a trigger at this point in my life. I've tired natural things such as gaba from a very high quality company with no luck.

Well guys I'm In the process of getting set up to become a patient at defy medical and will be having my consultation with dr saya on August 15th. I'm hoping to feel the way I never have felt in my life (good) I don't think that's asking to much. For most my young and adult life I have just felt like I've existed and haven't lived so I'm really looking forward to seeing if defy can help me.

CoastWatcher

Well guys I'm In the process of getting set up to become a patient at defy medical and will be having my consultation with dr saya on August 15th. I'm hoping to feel the way I never have felt in my life (good) I don't think that's asking to much. For most my young and adult life I have just felt like I've existed and haven't lived so I'm really looking forward to seeing if defy can help me.
We certainly wish you the best. Please let us know how this unfolds.

Hey man, it's so hard to tell with the way that estradiol test is, whether or not you'd be low E2 or mid range. The value says mid, but the range starts at 25...

I hope you are getting a sensitive estradiol test for confirmation.

Do you have any joint pain, excessive urination, excessive thirst, anhedonia, anxiety, or hot flashes that itch?

It's funny you mention that John. Jesse at defy actually messaged me earlier in he day and noticed the same thing about my estrogen and said the endo pretty much order a female estrogen panel. And that they would suggest get a sensitive estridol done which I'm doing tomorrow. All this even before my consult is amazing to me. As far as symptoms go I have been get hot flashes but don't itch, and times cold sensitivity as well. I've had anxiety all my life but it has been increased. Hard to say from what though. Anhedonia for sure. It's takes a lot for me to feel pleasure and when I do it's gone within a few seconds. Over all my whole 20s ( just turned 29) have pretty much felt like I've just existed in the world instead of living and enjoying the world. I'm sure many can relate. It just makes me upset to see all my friends and people my age around me in their prime and I feel like I'm the the farthest thjng from it. That and knowing my wife has to suffer with me.

It's funny you mention that John. Jesse at defy actually messaged me earlier in he day and noticed the same thing about my estrogen and said the endo pretty much order a female estrogen panel. And that they would suggest get a sensitive estridol done which I'm doing tomorrow. All this even before my consult is amazing to me. As far as symptoms go I have been get hot flashes but don't itch, and times cold sensitivity as well. I've had anxiety all my life but it has been increased. Hard to say from what though. Anhedonia for sure. It's takes a lot for me to feel pleasure and when I do it's gone within a few seconds. Over all my whole 20s ( just turned 29) have pretty much felt like I've just existed in the world instead of living and enjoying the world. I'm sure many can relate. It just makes me upset to see all my friends and people my age around me in their prime and I feel like I'm the the farthest thjng from it. That and knowing my wife has to suffer with me.

I've had nearly the exact same symptoms and also had my unital m initial consult with Dr. Saya. I can tell you that if this is your problem, you will get better.

All of those things I relate to perfectly, I'm 23 and felt like my life was severely lacking in pleasure in every way. I couldn't understand why others wanted to go on, I wasn't suicidal, I just was confused. What was I missing?

1 year later and this isn't a thought to me anymore. At about 2 months in it completely changed. I looked forward to life, doing things, and dove into the world of TRT research. I try to learn everything I possibly can to help others on the journey I went through. I know it's one worth doing.

I had 3 doctors tell me I'm low but they're not helping me because it'd be "malpractice".

It was like being sentenced to life, but in a hormonal prison instead of a physical one.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me