Is Low E2 the Problem?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dano

Greetings! I'm a new member and have been reading everything I can on this site and appreciate everyone's contributions. I followed up with my Endo this morning and was hoping to get everyone's take on my test results:

Age 48
Total Test : 550
Free Test: 94.4 ng/dl 17.2% FW bound
SHBG : 36.5 mol/L
Prolactin: 6.3 ng/ml
PSA: 1.32 ng/ml
FSH: 5.1mIU/ML
LH: 3.4 mIU/ml
Free T4: 0.84ng/dl
Estradiol 13pg/ml -Note: I asked my provider several times for the sensitive test but she ordered the standard test.... cpt (82670)
TSH: 1.43 uIU/ml
WBC: 5.64 K/ul
RBC: 5.33
HGB: 16.1 g/dL
HCT: 45.3%
MCV: 85.0 fL
MCH: 30.2 pg
MCHC: 35.5 g/dL
RDW-CV: 12.4%
PLT: 198 K/uL
MPV: 10.5 fL
NEUT% 61%
LYMPH% 24%
MONO% 8%
EOS% 7%
BASO% 1%

The test was done in the morning and I am not currently on anything other than a daily multivitamin and one fish oil capsule before bed. I had these tests done because I was feeling all the classic symptoms of Low T and felt like that was the problem. I wanted to ask if the standard estradiol test result is low and if you can convert this to what a likely sensitive test would be. I am wondering if my E2 levels are causing brain fog, low energy/libido and low-level irritability? I've been reading Nelson's stickies on Estrogen and maybe trying to bump my levels would help. Last summer, I had the Endo start me Clomid, 25mgs 2x per week for six weeks and I felt great. Energy and libido came roaring back but it didn't do much for my total T levels at the time. We did see a bump in the free T levels. My total T levels a year ago were 400 after the Clomid cycle. Going up 150 points naturally is nice but it looks like my E2 levels could be the problem. Any thoughts on these results? Thanks!!

Dano

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The standard test typically overestimates E in men, I'm the opposite and its honestly different in every guy that runs the two tests side by side. Its typically accepted that the Sensitive test is going to be lower. so yes you could have an E problem 13 is rather low. Try a cheap OTC DHEA tablet at about 10mg and see how you feel. DHEA especially the cheap oral variety can convert to Estrogen easily.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me