First lab results after restarting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

So after being off any form of testosterone for 4 months, due to high hct, my Dr and I decided clomid was not working for me. Had been on trt injextions for 3 years prior. Some here will say my dose is too small so why bother, some here may not have had a hct at 62.1 and been short of breath either. My dr suggested to restart at 50 mg every 3.5 days. Due to above reasons i am choosing slower start at thirty mg every three and half days. Hct prior to restart was fourty nine point eight and total T was four sixty four. This hct was low for me, even before TRT I was always a ilttle over fifty. After three weeks i had blood work done. Total T was four seventy three, sorry number key just stopped working! Free t was ten. hct was fifty one.six. So nearly two point increase in two weeks in hct I do feel better, libido had diassappeared, but is coming back, less feeling of anxiousness, and just generally feeling better, not best, but pretty good. I am a landscaper so I working very long hard days right now. Of course that contributes to lower libido as well. A week after my last phlebotomy my hct was the fourty nine. eight. It could be my hct was going to come up without ant TRT anyway as it really was never that low. Interesting that total T barely came up over what is was on clomid, but I am less symptomatic now, which I understand can happen on clomid.
So heading out to dominican republic this morning with my wife for ten days of R and R. I am going to continue this protocol for a few more weeks and then draw labs again before doing a phlebotomy. The saga begins again

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
That's a very low dose of testosterone, I'll be interested in seeing your levels in the next few weeks.

I can't think I've seen anyone successfully control HCT with lower dosing, 100mg/wk is pretty much the start point, if it works for you then it's perfect, no reason to change.

buggies100

I can't think I've seen anyone successfully control HCT with lower dosing, 100mg/wk is pretty much the start point, if it works for you then it's perfect, no reason to change.

Interesting. So if I understand you correctly, irregardless of doseage amount hct goes up similarly? Or did i misunderstand that?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me