Low SHBG explanation?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys can someone please explain what low SHBG means for someone on TRT? My understanding is that the test you inject doesn't stay in your system as long and doing more frequent injection protocols typically solve this. For example feeling low by the 2.5-3D mark before next inject. Currently I am doing 200mg Test Cyp E3.5 days. My last blood work showed SHBG at 16. What causes low SHBG? Also was thinking of doing ED injections to get more out of the test? But my biggest concern is the annoyance of doing it every day and literally the pain in the ass. Would I possibly benefit from higher libido and performance in the gym from ED protocol versus E3.5D? Any input from experience would be much appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Clarify you said 200mg E3.5D...or do you mean 100 E3.5D, total 200mg Week?

If you were to change from E3.5D I would go to EOD, I did that and a few others around here, a good step to take before considering dailys. SHBG @ 16 isn't TOO bad but myself I get why you say you get that faded out feeling before your next inj. I didn't do well on E3.5 shots. The simple version is smaller more frequent injections and Estradiol can be tougher to manage, but it's all easily dealt with.

Yes I meant 200mg TOTAL per week (100mg E3.5). So even Every 2 Days you saw an improvement? How much and in what aspect? How come Estradiol becomes tougher to manage? I would think it would be easier because of less spike in T? What am I missing?

Yes I meant 200mg TOTAL per week (100mg E3.5). So even Every 2 Days you saw an improvement? How much and in what aspect? How come Estradiol becomes tougher to manage? I would think it would be easier because of less spike in T? What am I missing?

at risk of stifling new conversation, low SHBG has been beat to death around here, search and read, 500 results with "low SHBG":

https://www.excelmale.com/search.php?searchid=1627434

Daily injections aren't much of a hassle if you use insulin needles and rotate injection sites. Imo it's much more of a pain (figuratively and literally) to shave than it is to inject.

CoastWatcher

Over two years on daily injections of 16mg. Low SHBG and rising estradiol were what drove me to it, and I'm glad I adopted that protocol. However, an EOD schedule is a good next step if you're wary of a daily commitment. However, as AbsoluteZ3RO said, shaving is actually more time consuming.

Vince

Super Moderator
Even though I'm not a low shbg guy, I started injecting daily, after reading GW posts. I do find it very easy to do, as soon as I wake up I inject. I haven't missed an injection yet.

Ardoc

I started daily injections a few weeks back due to low SHBG. I was previously on EOD. I now preload my insulin syringes for the week and do SubQ. It literally takes seconds and is much easier then trying to make a habit out of an EOD protocol! Have not yet run the labs to gage the improvement but I do feel better already.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me