How Much HCG to Use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zeus

Hi, been on trt for 4years now and like to add HCG. I have no prescription but like to use reliablerxpharmacy. But not sure what I need to order and what dosage to start with. Any recommendations, please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi, been on trt for 4years now and like to add HCG. I have no prescription but like to use reliablerxpharmacy. But not sure what I need to order and what dosage to start with. Any recommendations, please?
Can you tell us what your TRT protocol looks like? How much, and how often, are you injecting? In my case, I inject 250 HCG twice weekly. I'm one of those who don't have a subjective response to HCG; it maintains testicular vitality, true, but I "feel" nothing from it. Why won't your doctor write a prescription for you?

Zeus

I inject 80mg of cypionate every 7days. My doctor doesn't
believe in prescribing both at the same, not sure why.

Saxon

I got some either bunk HCG from the compounding Pharmacy or I'm a bad responder. My balls almost disappeared on 250IU 2x/week over the first 4 months of my TRT. I talked to my Doc and he recommended that I do 500IU 3x a week. Balls started coming back after a few weeks. Now my protocol is this:

Test Enth: 200mg/wk (100mg Tues and Friday)
HCG: 1800IU/Wk (450IU Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday)
Adex: 2mg/Wk (.5mg Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday)
Methandrostenolone: 40mg ED
Proviron: 100mg ED

Note: The only reason I'm taking 2mg of Adex a week is because i'm running the Methandrostenolone which aromatizes heavily. I normally only run 1mg/wk of Adex taken in .25 doses 4x/wk.

Since Methandrostenolone is somewhat hepatoxic, I take 2000mg NAC every day as well as a milk thistle supplement.

I have bloods on this protocol and I'm dialed exactly where I want to be.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm always thinking of going to 500 IU 3 times a week, if I can find what kind of HCG to order from reliable RX. I'm pretty sure I will do it. My testicles are fine but I would like to make more semen.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me