Side effects HELP

Buy Lab Tests Online

xroccox

So I should start by saying I have no Doctor on board Imp 49 years old been running about 100 cc a week of test my belly has grown I've done anastrolzole but that seems to make it worse. I do comp Jiu jitsu and in many its working great injuries But the blurry vision and bloat is no good I'm worried im making my self sick. Is there an alternative to control estro....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
So I should start by saying I have no Doctor on board Imp 49 years old been running about 100 cc a week of test my belly has grown I've done anastrolzole but that seems to make it worse. I do comp Jiu jitsu and in many its working great injuries But the blurry vision and bloat is no good I'm worried im making my self sick. Is there an alternative to control estro....

Yes, the first thing you do is you get labs on 'everything'. 2nd, you review these labs with a qualified physician to determine what treatment(s) /protocols are needed. You say "100cc" week, but you were probably meaning 100mg?? I agree, you're probably making yourself sick. Go to a doctor.

CoastWatcher

You can get blood work done via www.discountedlabs.com. Total testosterone, free testosterone, estradiol/sensitive, SHBG, CBC, CMP, prolactin, and PSA -- those are essential to get some sense of where you stand. How long have you been using testosterone? This is solely for competitive purposes, or did you believe you were hypogonadal? How sure are you that the "testosterone" you are injecting is pharmaceutical grade? We can offer you a referral to a qualified doctor if you wish to consult one (as Chris pointed out, that would be an excellent idea).

We hope to hear from you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching