Significant Challenges Donating/Returning to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

J_bean

Guys please bare with me here as I am not new to TRT or this forum but have been inactive for a long time.

My issue is this:

Since starting I have always donated a double red every 16 weeks. Highest my Hemoglobin has been before now was like 16.4 i think.

Last year I went through a bunch of personal stuff , family job etc. Was training super hard and was making good progress but for whatever reason, I missed my next scheduled donation, then the next etc. I went in about 2 months ago to get it done and my Hemo was 17.1. They got about 5 mins into it and the machine wouldnt work and they said the bicep vein they were drawing from was too big or too close to my bicep so they made me stop and leave. I came back a month later and we did the other arm. This time it was a more experienced gentlemen helping me and I made it about 10 mins longer than before then the same thing happened. Accept this time the tech mentioned he thought my blood looked super thick. I asked if they could try again and he no.

Now I am a little freaked out as my GP hates that I am even on TRT and said to come off completely before he will do anything. So i did and made about a month before I literally felt terrible. I called in and he said he will not put me back on it, all while I was trying to explain that during my rough patch I missed some donations which is why I am here and a simple note for blood draw or phlebo is all I need,he refused.

Now my insurance sucks as I am self employed so going to a new doc especially around here is going to be a pain. So my question is two fold; Is it even possible that a phlebo will work since the machines didnt work the last two times, and second, I have a client that opened a hyperbaric oxygen business and offered to treat me a few times. Is there anything out there saying that a hyberbaric dive could help thin out my blood a little so I can donate?

I just want to get back to normal as I feel like shit, and dont know what to do.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

J_bean

Yes that was one thing I thought of was being dehydrated. Since feeling terrible all my motivation is gone and thus havent been drinking my normal gallon (minimum) of water. So just a single donation could help vs the DRBC? I did not know that.

Thank you Vince!

Yes that was one thing I thought of was being dehydrated. Since feeling terrible all my motivation is gone and thus havent been drinking my normal gallon (minimum) of water. So just a single donation could help vs the DRBC? I did not know that.

Thank you Vince!

You can get HCT down about 3 points with a whole blood donation of 1 pint.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me