Hey Everyone,

I am a 62 yr old male. 6' and 195 pds. Latest labs are as follows

Total Test. 1343 ng/dL
Free Test. 35.6 pg/mL
DHEA-sulfate 49.6 ug/dL
TSH 1,180 uIU/mL
Estradiol Roche ECLIA 8.8 pg/mL
Insulin 19.1

I did labs at 5:00 after work. I know I need to back off the weekly dose of testosterone from 150 to 100 twice weekly but, the estrogen levels are very low. I take an AI anastrozole 1/2 tab twice weekly to avoid the tingling in breast tissue I get a couple of days after injections. Any thoughts here? Could use some help. I do get erections that are semi hard, don't last. No sex drive. Thanks
BTW the 150 test is split into twice weekly injections. I plan to go to 50 test twice
weekly.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Why in the world are you taking an AI? Your estradiol, which was measured with the incorrect lab test, is at basement levels - that in and of itself is almost certainly contributing to your frustrations in regard to sexuality. Estradiol is a necessary hormone for men, it is not a waste product to be ruthlessly hunted and eliminated. Nipple sensitivity is very typical on a TRT protocol, after three years I still notice it on occasion.

Lynn

Thanks so much. All my symtoms pointed to low estrogen. I just always thought the tingling was an indicator I needed to use an AI.
I knew I could count on you guys.

Why in the world are you taking an AI? Your estradiol, which was measured with the incorrect lab test, is at basement levels - that in and of itself is almost certainly contributing to your frustrations in regard to sexuality. Estradiol is a necessary hormone for men, it is not a waste product to be ruthlessly hunted and eliminated. Nipple sensitivity is very typical on a TRT protocol, after three years I still notice it on occasion.

CoastWatcher

Thanks so much. All my symtoms pointed to low estrogen. I just always thought the tingling was an indicator I needed to use an AI.
I knew I could count on you guys.
I'd be very surprised if you don't notice an improvement across the board once your estradiol level reaches a comfortable level. Be sure, in the future, to test with the LC, MS/MS, sensitive estradiol test (the only one men should rely on). Did you run a CBC? Any idea where hemoglobin, hematocrit sits?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me