Labcorp test number for T>1200?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

Is there a list of labcorp test numbers on these pages? The labcorp site lists several lc ms ms T tests however I can not find one with range greater than 1197.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

That's the one C.W. Not available from labcorp it seems. I took the doctors lab order in but the lab people were once again confused , unable to do the test. I might try again for labs in a few years. At this point I'm done wasting my time. When I did get a direct free tee test not long ago and posted it here there was a consensus that direct free t is useless. Lab testing may not be apro7priate for all patients

CoastWatcher

That's the one C.W. Not available from labcorp it seems. I took the doctors lab order in but the lab people were once again confused , unable to do the test. I might try again for labs in a few years. At this point I'm done wasting my time. When I did get a direct free tee test not long ago and posted it here there was a consensus that direct free t is useless. Lab testing may not be apro7priate for all patients
I pulled the link from www.discountedlabs.com, who run all blood work through LabCorp. Perhaps, if you called them, they could provide you with the reference number that ought to be recognized by any LabCorp location.

Re-Ride

Update:
1. DiscountLabs describes a test which will report serum T at levels normally returned as unreportable out of range using standard methodology (immuno fluorescence)

2. Although the test above isdrawn at Labcorp sites, Labcorp states as of this writing that they have no test capable of reporting above 1197

3. I do not use above a therapeutic dose ( my last 10,000 mg vial, Watson, was opened March 15 and has not been depleted ).

4. Three total and free tests were run this year. All returned unreportable high. This may be due to interference from other drugs I am using.

5. My approach would be to draw an extra tube to be run in the event that the standard test once again returns as unreportable ( heck it could be 1198 with no concerns!). As expected this solution was either too obvious or to simple for Labcorp. The doctor's office is trying to resolve this with Labcorp and will get back to me.

6. Suggestion for others: Do not accept any lab order unless it contains the specific test number used by that lab. Check their site and verify the test, methodology and range. Another option is to personally evaluate the benefit/time cost. In many instances there is no justification for lab orders we are given. This may be due to unreliable results or a lack of indication for the test such as hematocrit and PSA within normal range and the pt being symptom free. The third and perhaps most important issue is the wide range of interpretation possible with all diagnostic tests. More providers treat on numbers than on symptoms or lack thereof.

So that's the issue is above 1197 there is no number there it's just flagged as high when you want to be able see it at 1400 or 1500 or whatever number.

Something that I do and only use Quest so bear with me but in regards to point #6 I go in with tests scribbled on a prescription pad, they're always up for interpretation by the tech that inputs them when I have blood drawn. What I do is after they input them they hand me a sheet to verify personal info but at the bottom is the tests that they input...I've given it back to them if they've got the wrong tests...usually Estradiol they muck that one up. I haven't been able to give them test numbers as they pull the "that's how it's written" jive but I have gotten them to correct the input tests because they overlook the "sensitive" part of Estradiol.

Update:
1. DiscountLabs describes a test which will report serum T at levels normally returned as unreportable out of range using standard methodology (immuno fluorescence)

2. Although the test above isdrawn at Labcorp sites, Labcorp states as of this writing that they have no test capable of reporting above 1197

3. I do not use above a therapeutic dose ( my last 10,000 mg vial, Watson, was opened March 15 and has not been depleted ).

4. Three total and free tests were run this year. All returned unreportable high. This may be due to interference from other drugs I am using.

5. My approach would be to draw an extra tube to be run in the event that the standard test once again returns as unreportable ( heck it could be 1198 with no concerns!). As expected this solution was either too obvious or to simple for Labcorp. The doctor's office is trying to resolve this with Labcorp and will get back to me.

6. Suggestion for others: Do not accept any lab order unless it contains the specific test number used by that lab. Check their site and verify the test, methodology and range. Another option is to personally evaluate the benefit/time cost. In many instances there is no justification for lab orders we are given. This may be due to unreliable results or a lack of indication for the test such as hematocrit and PSA within normal range and the pt being symptom free. The third and perhaps most important issue is the wide range of interpretation possible with all diagnostic tests. More providers treat on numbers than on symptoms or lack thereof.

You just need the LC/MS assay from labcorp. The tech might not know it's use, but the one from discounted labs is via labcorp so they do have it. You just need the test code from labcorps website so that the tech can put that in instead of searching for it.

Re-Ride

Resolved thanks to Quest.
Lisa B at Quest was helpful in resolving this. Their test code: 36170 is LC MS MS and reports 1-2000 ng/dL. Red top tube no gel. 7 day stability.

Thanks Vince. That is exactly what I did. I then went on line while at the LabCircus draw site. It was the LC MS MS test however the sample report still gave the upper range as 1197. The tech got the tech support people on the phone. I regret not simply having asked the linen worker pushing a cart outside; the reply would have been just as useless but at least it would have been a friendly exchange with a smile.

Well, I had given Lab Circus another chance after years of grief. I've learned my lesson.

Re-Ride

You just need the LC/MS assay from labcorp. The tech might not know it's use, but the one from discounted labs is via labcorp so they do have it. You just need the test code from labcorps website so that the tech can put that in instead of searching for it.

Thanks for your reply John. You may have overlooked the posts above which state that while several LC/MS assays are described on the Lab Circus site none of them have reportable range >1197 either by the description on the site or from the "tech support" people at Circus Central.

Re-Ride

Thanks Nelson. Yes we know. This thread is about the Lab Circus code for that test which, according to their site and statements from "tech support" does not exist. If you have the actual L-C test code feel free to post it here for the benefit of others.

Thanks Nelson. Yes we know. This thread is about the Lab Circus code for that test which, according to their site and statements from "tech support" does not exist. If you have the actual L-C test code feel free to post it here for the benefit of others.

070195 is the code you're looking for.

Re-Ride

070195 is the code you're looking for.

Thank you John. The "reference interval" is listed as 348-1197 ng/dL and is
- "based upon a population of adult lean males up to 40 years of age".

- results above 1197 are NOT reportable per Circus Central ( perhaps they lied ).

- test is not cleared or approved by the FDA

- Methodology for Free T is direct analog/radioimmunoassay (RIA) (read the fine print fellas). When I posted free direct results here a while back the consensus was that this test is useless.

This is not aimed at you John but it is humorous that so many here subject themselves to tests that they do not understand then attribute their health/progress to pseudo science. I've been subjected to tests for decades only to find out that the implied results were meaningless and the gadnolinium lake a deadly pool. Time for another CAT scan , if you don't have cancer yet we'll make sure you do and blame it on the banana you had for lunch. I don't believe my hematocrit dropped 5 points in a matter of days or that my E2 is either 90 or 58.

Thank you John. The "reference interval" is listed as 348-1197 ng/dL and is
- "based upon a population of adult lean males up to 40 years of age".

- results above 1197 are NOT reportable per Circus Central ( perhaps they lied ).

- test is not cleared or approved by the FDA

- Methodology for Free T is direct analog/radioimmunoassay (RIA) (read the fine print fellas). When I posted free direct results here a while back the consensus was that this test is useless.

This is not aimed at you John but it is humorous that so many here subject themselves to tests that they do not understand then attribute their health/progress to pseudo science. I've been subjected to tests for decades only to find out that the implied results were meaningless and the gadnolinium lake a deadly pool. Time for another CAT scan , if you don't have cancer yet we'll make sure you do and blame it on the banana you had for lunch. I don't believe my hematocrit dropped 5 points in a matter of days or that my E2 is either 90 or 58.

Hey man, you asked for the Labcorp code for it, and I gave you that.

You can't change the lab range, and I do know that the results are reportable if they're above 1500, just go to any steroid forum and search "uncapped".

Hematocrit can be driven up by dehydration and then corrected by being hydrated. Or a blood donation, which can certainly drop 3 points possibly more.

E2, is a very very low concentration hormone which makes testing for it rather difficult. I've made a recent thread here regarding the accuracy of lab tests, sometimes they don't always get it right. This is going to happen with anything, nothing is 100%.

I sense a tone of disbelief in modern medicine, and that happens, but remember it is the best thing we have and without it, many of us would be dead. It's not perfect, but would you rather not have it at all? I think we all know the answer to that.

Their call center employees aren't trained on the intricacies of all their lab tests. That'd be impossible and they'd basically be pathologists. Plus, even doctors specialize, so a Dr who understands endocrinological assays may not understand genetic assays or CT results.

There isn't a single person who knows it all. You can't be upset that sometimes, even experts get it wrong.

Re-Ride

Disbelief? Not at all. They put on a wonderful performance. They'll have you flying through air with the greatest of ease. It's just that I'd rather be out riding my motor bike then be an unwilling participant on their broken trapeze. Fortunately it's their final act. The big top is coming down, the show soon closing for good, the masquerade exposed and the rapacious feasting nearly at an end. We don't yet know the faces of the new troupe. Its suspected that they'll be leaner meaner and seriously dedicated to their new selective cash paying audience.

Circus Central employees lack competence, yes that's something. It does not take the training of a pathologist to look up the reportable range of an offered test. The first Quest employee did not know. In a matter of minutes she transferred me to Lisa B. who did. Perhaps I just got lucky. It doesn't matter. No numbers means cancelled consult on Monday.. 60 days have not elapsed since the Circus last caused a canceled procedure. I'm not going back for another draw anytime soon.

Disbelief? Not at all. They put on a wonderful performance. They'll have you flying through air with the greatest of ease. It's just that I'd rather be out riding my motor bike then be an unwilling participant on their broken trapeze. Fortunately it's their final act. The big top is coming down, the show soon closing for good, the masquerade exposed and the rapacious feasting nearly at an end. We don't yet know the faces of the new troupe. Its suspected that they'll be leaner meaner and seriously dedicated to their new selective cash paying audience.

Circus Central employees lack competence, yes that's something. It does not take the training of a pathologist to look up the reportable range of an offered test. The first Quest employee did not know. In a matter of minutes she transferred me to Lisa B. who did. Perhaps I just got lucky. It doesn't matter. No numbers means cancelled consult on Monday.. 60 days have not elapsed since the Circus last caused a canceled procedure. I'm not going back for another draw anytime soon.

Yeah I'll be honest, I'm not sure what half of that even means. Best of luck to you.

Re-Ride

It means I'll continue to be on self-manged care journey attempting to adjust my protocol by symptoms. I've only been able to get labs here and there. Even then the results are delayed or lost. There are plenty of us in this situation. Last winter while in urgent care being treated for pneumonia and exposure I had the brilliant idea to ask for a T test. Of course that was denied since I had two recent precious tests that had returned unreportable high. To the doc this proved the test was worthless and inappropriate.

I do have access to one of the best men's docs around for which I am extremely grateful. Unfortunately without labs there is little he can do. I have local docs within one of the largest Bay Area foundations. The foundation routinely cancels their orders electronically. My out of state doc tried to help by faxing in new orders. When the foundation discovered this they threatened to bar me from care. They even had the audacity to write me a letter which omits all mention of them cancelling their own docs lab orders and blaming my "lab problems on my insistence on bringing in outside orders". This thread was started when I tried to go back to LabCircus bypassing the foundation entirely. All I got was a multi hour ordeal and no labs. I had an appointment. The orders were supposed to be there. Sure, at LabCircus dream on.

None of this really matters. The new national health care program is cash only for those who can afford to pay. I really just starting self care a bit early although I technically still have health insurance.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me