CBC levels are high need to donate blood

Buy Lab Tests Online

TestBoss

Hi guys, so where do I donate blood at? Everywhere I have called they're like "omg you're on testosterone you can't give blood here." I need to lose a pint in order to bring hematocrit down etc. Any help would be appreciated on where to go?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You should not tell them about your TRT since you are not putting anyone at risk with normalizing your hormones.

They usually reject people who are hepatitis B, C or HIV+. Gay men are not allowed to donate either. But if you are a healthy heterosexual male, it is all good. They usually reject anyone with hematocrit over 53. Those men have to get their doctors call in an order for therapeutic phlebotomy (which is like donating but your blood is thrown away as hazardous waste). Many blood centers do not charge for this but some do.

Never talk to them about why...answer the health screening honestly but that's it. I haven't run in to a blood bank that runs Hematocrit...hemoglobin yes, but the center that I use doesn't cut off til 19. If you talk to them they can blacklist you and then you'll be really screwed and have to pay them for phlebotomy's. Like Nelson says if you're a healthy male that is eligible to donate that's all they need to know.

TestBoss

Lol my primary care doctor just called me and told me to go off of the testosterone and that we would start it in 2 months again if it goes back down on a lower dose. He's not even the one prescribing it. Don't all i have to do is just give blood? These primary care people have no clue about TRT it's ridiculous or are we the stupid ones? I'm not going off testosterone, hcg, and arimidex. Do they ask you if you take any drugs or anything?

MG123

Lol my primary care doctor just called me and told me to go off of the testosterone and that we would start it in 2 months again if it goes back down on a lower dose. He's not even the one prescribing it. Don't all i have to do is just give blood? These primary care people have no clue about TRT it's ridiculous or are we the stupid ones? I'm not going off testosterone, hcg, and arimidex. Do they ask you if you take any drugs or anything?

Typically, all you need to do is donate. What is your hematocrit by the way? There have been instances where someone's number is so high and dangerous, it is legitimate to pull back on someone's T dose or stop it all together for a while as one single donation can only bring you down so far.

MG123

Do they ask you if you take any drugs or anything?

From my experience, they have a list of drugs, and they ask you if you are taking any of them or have within a certain time frame. I have never seen Testosterone on the list. So you don't tell them what they don't need to know.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me