Something to keep in mind, Labs do make errors.

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have had multiple lab tests done since TRT became a word I'm familiar with. We all have here, and sometimes we get a lab result that just doesn't make any sense, and sometimes that can lead to a lot of confusion when there are multiple variables that we're trying to figure out the validity of.

Sometimes, when your gut is telling you "no way", it is true. Now, don't take this as I'm knocking labs, they get it right most of the time. Without them, we'd have no chance at all of ever achieving the success many of us have with TRT. I'm just suggesting that critical thought needs used when labs are pulled. If your protocol hasn't changed, you've been stable for a while, and your levels are usually 800, 25, and 30 for total, free, and sensitive E2 respectively, then it stands to reason an outlier E2 reading of 65 is just simply not accurate.

Another situation to keep in mind is if the labs don't match the symptoms or presentation. When I saw that Quest gave a result of 65 for sensitive E2, I immediately knew that was wrong, I had zero symptoms, have NEVER been that high, and I felt like I always did.

Same thing with when Labcorp said my E2 was 3.1. I've NEVER been that low, even BEFORE TRT and I had really low E2 naturally.

5/31/17 Trough labs not fasted.
estradiolquest.jpg

questcbc.jpg

questtestosterone.jpg

6/9/17 trough labs not fasted

labcorptestandestradiol.jpg

12/2016 originally resulted then re-tested and resulted 1/20 from the SAME sample. Trough testing not fasted.

estradiolcorrectionlabcorp.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What procedure are you using in a suspect test to get it re-tested, JDS? I had Thyroid shoot up to 2.92 and never been over 1.75 w/no symptoms so I wondered like we usually do with one test that appears out of spec suddenly...lab error.

What procedure are you using in a suspect test to get it re-tested, JDS? I had Thyroid shoot up to 2.92 and never been over 1.75 w/no symptoms so I wondered like we usually do with one test that appears out of spec suddenly...lab error.

I don't understand the question. I had the doctors office call and ask labcorp to rerun it.

I don't think labcorp will do that anymore though. Depends on how long the specimen is stable for.

OK I wanted to know if you were able to call Labcorp on your own and ask it to be rerun it or if the Drs office had to do it.

Nah. A patient can't do that, it'd essentially be ordering your own tests, which no lab will do. They ask require a prescription, even the order your own test websites. They just have a doctor who electronically signs the orders.

It's a one in a million shot though. The lab has to keep enough specimen and it needs to be within the time frame for that test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me