Twenty-Six Years Old, Very Poor Initial Numbers

Buy Lab Tests Online

SoandSo

Hey everyone. I've been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks and decided to register so I can post my lab results. For the past year or so I've been dealing with worsening depression, anxiety, fatigue, and brain fog. My libido is also very low. I still get in the gym but don't have the same drive or motivation.

Total testosterone- 241 range- 348-1197 ng/dl
Free testosterone- 6.87 range- 5.00-21.00 ng/dl
Estradiol, sensitive- 16.9 range- 8.0-35.0 pg/ml
LH- 5.1 range- 1.7-8.6
SHBG- 34.2 range- 16.5-55.9 nmol/L
DHEA-sulfate- 316.4 range- 138.5-475.2 ug/dl
TSH- 2.920 range- 0.450-4.500 ulU/ml

I really appreciate any help or advice. I'm just tired of feeling like this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Because of your young age, Clomid may be a good choice for you. If not you look like a good candidate for TRT. You may also look into having a complete thyroid panel.

CoastWatcher

Hey everyone. I've been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks and decided to register so I can post my lab results. For the past year or so I've been dealing with worsening depression, anxiety, fatigue, and brain fog. My libido is also very low. I still get in the gym but don't have the same drive or motivation.

Total testosterone- 241 range- 348-1197 ng/dl
Free testosterone- 6.87 range- 5.00-21.00 ng/dl
Estradiol, sensitive- 16.9 range- 8.0-35.0 pg/ml
LH- 5.1 range- 1.7-8.6
SHBG- 34.2 range- 16.5-55.9 nmol/L
DHEA-sulfate- 316.4 range- 138.5-475.2 ug/dl
TSH- 2.920 range- 0.450-4.500 ulU/ml

I really appreciate any help or advice. I'm just tired of feeling like this.

Welcome to EM. Are there other test results you can post? Your LH is climbing, it would be good to see where your FSH is sitting in order to see if you are dealing with primary or secondary hypogonadism. Your TSH is also rising, somewhat; did you capture t3, t4, and rt3 values? How is your sleep, any chance you are dealing with apnea? Are you taking other medications (supplements, otc products, prescription drugs, hormones)? Head or testicular injury?

SoandSo

All of my labs were done for my initial consult with defy medical which is in a couple of weeks. I didn't have FSH tested or t3, t4, and rt3. I will have those drawn. I've never had a sleep study done, but I don't believe I have sleep apnea. My girlfriend tells me I don't snore or anything. It is probably still worth looking into. If anything I actually oversleep. On my days off from work I sleep 9-10 hours. Sometimes I wake up, sit in my recliner to watch tv, and immediately fall asleep for another 3-4 hours. It is very strange.

All I'm taking right now is a fish oil supplement and 5000 units of vitamin D3 a day. I've never used AAS or any type of prohormone either.

I played football in high school but never had a significant head injury. My right testicle aches sometimes and seems to be more sensitive than the left. Both testicles seem to be smaller than they used to be. I've never had any type of testicular injury though. Thanks for yall's help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me