Dosing question for testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

RLB112

Hey guys quick question. have any of you found that injecting more often keeps your e2 down? I remember last yr reading something on this. I'm in the process of getting back with defy but had some test from months back. I had an issue with high e2 levels. Around 69 or so.. I decided to start back up at a lower dose. 100mg a week. Was doing 200mgs . I'm injecting 3x a week about 33mgs a shot. Just wanting to keep e2 down until I get labs back and can get my anastrozol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey guys quick question. have any of you found that injecting more often keeps your e2 down? I remember last yr reading something on this. I'm in the process of getting back with defy but had some test from months back. I had an issue with high e2 levels. Around 69 or so.. I decided to start back up at a lower dose. 100mg a week. Was doing 200mgs . I'm injecting 3x a week about 33mgs a shot. Just wanting to keep e2 down until I get labs back and can get my anastrozol.

It is well established that frequent, smaller doses of testosterone are a key element in managing estradiol. Twice weekly or every other day protocols are common. Daily injections are being seen more and more often. It controls e2 spiking and helps overcome the challenges low SHBG often presents. Look through the Forum - many contributions on this topic.

You are are on an AI? Where did your estradiol sit when measured by the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, assay? Didn't you also have some prostate issues? I hope they have resolved.

RLB112

My very last labs I finally had it worked out on all my doses.. 200mgs cyp 2x weekly. 250iu 2x weekly and .05 anastrozol 3x a week.. test was at 1200 ,, e2 was at 30 or 35 and my psa was around 1.9 or so.. I'm going off my memory but I know I'm close. The issues were not a prostate issue but a pelvic floor issue and a thing called interstitial cystitis.. urologist says go back on test that I'm fine as long as I can deal with the discomfort in my crotch area. It has gotten a lot better over the past few months. The issue is the urologist only checks test levels and nothing else. So back to defy I go so I can manage everything

RLB112

Thanks Vince carter.. I remembered you doing the daily injections last yr or so.. I was actually gonna pm you and ask how it worked out.. thanks for chiming in

CSI007

My E2 has been steadily climbing over the months. My next blood test should be telling. My new protocol raised the dose of T by about 20mg per week. It seemed that going from twice per week to EOD with the same dosage did not make a difference for me in the trof. But again it could have been noise perhaps? From like 32 to 36. Again, that was without a dosage increase just change in injection timing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me