Here are some tips and suggestions :

Video: Link Removed

Diet:
Link Removed

Exercise:
Link Removed
Exercise web sites: Link Removed and Link Removed

Supplements:

Zinc/Copper: One, twice a day with food (this supports healthy testosterone and low chances for acne): Link Removed

Multivitamin one after breakfast and lunch: Link Removed

Carnitine, 1000 mg with breakfast and 1000 mg with lunch:
Link Removed

Vitamin D (4000 IU per day):
Link Removed

Coenzyme Q-10 (200 mg per day):
Link Removed

Omega 3
(2000-4000 mg/day):
Link Removed

Whey Protein (1 or 2 servings a day, no need for a blender- This is the most tolerable and light of all)
Link Removed

Creatine (5 grams per day, two hours before exercise- NOT for people with kidney dysfunction)
Link Removed

Pill box:
Link Removed

For studies and references on each supplement, visit: Link Removed

Attachments

• supplements.jpg
    supplements.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 985
Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Simplest way to phrase the interaction of supplemental glucosamine on knee/hip osteoarthritis is:
"We're pretty damn sure it does something, we're not so sure on how much it does; regardless of how much it does, taking glucosamine for a longer period of time and using sulfate is better than short periods of time and taking hydrochloride"
It is a way to phrase the consistently present statistical significance, but seemingly unreliable and possibly industry influenced clinical significance.
Glucosamine is better than nothing, but it by itself probably isn't going to be magically effective for reducing osteoarthritic symptoms. It would need to be paired with other protective factors (exercise, a low inflammatory diet, perhaps other supplements, etc.)

Kurtis Frank
If you increase a car's efficiency from 40mpg to 42mpg, you can accurately say that its efficiency has improved. But is it really notable?
That is the crux of glucosamine - it helps with osteoarthritis, but not by much. So if you go in knowing that, you should be okay.

Sol Orwell

http://examine.com/supplements/Glucosamine/

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Carlos

I do not take Vitamin E (No specific reason. I am just not blown away by studies on that vitamin)

Examine.com summarizes dose information:

The RDA (need to avoid deficiency for 97% of a population) for vitamin E is 15mg (or 22.5 IU) daily for both males and females above the age of 14.[1] This requirement goes to 19mg (28.4 IU) in lactating individuals. The TUL (Tolerable Upper Intake) levels are 1,000mg (1,500IU) for both male and female adults and 800mg (1,200IU) for those between the ages of 14-18. No changes in the TUL occur for pregnancy or lactation.[1]
It should be noted that some studies note side effects in the ranges of 400-800IU daily, and that consuming below the TUL may not be indicative of safety.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
More great information about testosterone replacement, HCG, testicular function, estradiol, anastrozole, exercise, nutrition and supplements:

(link removed)

Sterling

What about pesticides on fruits and vegetables? I would really like to streamline my diet to add more of each. However, I'm concerned about ingesting larger amounts of pesticides while doing so. Are organics the way to or even necessary?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me