29 year old, living in New York, questions about starting bloodwork.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cyberslick18

Hey everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I ran through some of the stickies, and boy is there a lot of information so I may have overlooked what I need.

I'm 29 years old and I check many, sometimes most of the questions on low test questionnaires. Low libido, lethargy, weaker erections, things of that nature.

I had a lot of bad habits in the last few years, such as a daily usage of Kratom (similar to opiates) and alcohol abuse. I've since entirely cleaned up my act, eat substantially better, exercise regularly and I'm surprised I haven't "bounced back" much.

I'd like to get blood work to see if there are any red flags.

How do I go about doing this properly in upstate New York? I've read a few threads and every time there is bloodwork results half of the comments seem to be "why wasn't this tested for, you got the wrong test done" etc etc.

How do I go about getting the proper tests? Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I ran through some of the stickies, and boy is there a lot of information so I may have overlooked what I need.

I'm 29 years old and I check many, sometimes most of the questions on low test questionnaires. Low libido, lethargy, weaker erections, things of that nature.

I had a lot of bad habits in the last few years, such as a daily usage of Kratom (similar to opiates) and alcohol abuse. I've since entirely cleaned up my act, eat substantially better, exercise regularly and I'm surprised I haven't "bounced back" much.

I'd like to get blood work to see if there are any red flags.

How do I go about doing this properly in upstate New York? I've read a few threads and every time there is bloodwork results half of the comments seem to be "why wasn't this tested for, you got the wrong test done" etc etc.

How do I go about getting the proper tests? Thank you

If you don't have a doctor who'll order the appropriate tests for you, order them yourself through www.discountedlabs.com. However, as a NY resident you'll have to go out of state, I've driven, from Canada, to Erie, PA a time or two for testing. At other times I've self-tested when I've been in other parts of the US. In any case, NY law prohibits self-testing in the state. You wrote "upstate" - where do yo live?

ratbag

Also don't rule out the possibility of finding a private lab and if you have an MD he might give you an Rx for labs at the local hospital.

Cyberslick18

I live near Lake Champlain, close to canada and vermont.

I had a primary doctor a few years ago and I requested test measuring on routine bloodwork, and all it gave was a simple measurement (which I no longer have).

It certainly had nothing to the extent that others have posted here.

If I go to my doctor and ask for this test, what specifically needs to be requested?

CoastWatcher

I live near Lake Champlain, close to canada and vermont.

I had a primary doctor a few years ago and I requested test measuring on routine bloodwork, and all it gave was a simple measurement (which I no longer have).

It certainly had nothing to the extent that others have posted here.

If I go to my doctor and ask for this test, what specifically needs to be requested?

A "basic" package (far from complete picture) would include total and free testosterone, CBC, CMP, SHBG, estradiol/sensitive assay, LH, FSH, and PSA, TSH.

A "complete" package would include the above referenced tests along with Prolactin, DHT, DHEA, t3, t4, rt3, and thyroid antibodies.

You could defer the PSA for a while, though a baseline is mandatory before treatment starts.

Cyberslick18

Hey CoastWatcher I really appreciate this.

Is there a name for the "basic" package, or will I need to specify each of those individual measurements individually? Will most labs understand and already anticipate what I'm asking for?

CoastWatcher

Hey CoastWatcher I really appreciate this.

Is there a name for the "basic" package, or will I need to specify each of those individual measurements individually? Will most labs understand and already anticipate what I'm asking for?

Go to www.discountedlabs.com (many of use this site, Nelson owns it and the rates are excellent). You can buy some panels that offer these. There is an explanation for each lab test.

CoastWatcher

I was under the impression I couldn't use their services in NY state.
True, but you can get an understanding of each test from the website and, if the possibility exists for you to travel out of state, it might still be an option. If you're running this through your doctor, provide each specific test by name.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me