Sampling other's experience obtaining HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

jcampbell

Hello to all. My name is Dr. John C Campbell from Longview TX. I have currently gone on TRT and am unhappy about the price of HCG at my local pharmacy and have been ordering it from India (Zyg brand) any suggestions or experience in obtaining quality HCG using other's experience or suggestions would be appreciated. Regard, John

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If you're a doctor are you able to order it directly from a compounding pharmacy, or you could a script from your doctor, Order from Empower Pharmacy or another compounding pharmacy, like ERO I pay $70 for 11000 iu.

jcampbell

Along those lines of self education: I have read Dr. Crisler's book, TRT by Jay Campbell, Testosterone for Life by Morgentaler M.D. and the research articles made available here on ExcelMale. Are there any other texts that you guys would consider must reads before possibly dabbling in becoming a TRT doctor myself? Regards John

Saxon

Thanks guys I will contact Defy Medical. Also it is amazing how little of this valuable information I was taught in medical school. I am learning everyday, mostly from you guys lol. John

Glad you see it Doc! Make us proud and spread the wealth when you learn about TRT. That MD gives you so many levels of credence.

BTW, I buy my HCG from India. It's cheaper than Empower.

Hi Dr Campbell and welcome to the forum (and the personal journey of TRT)!

A trusted compounding pharmacy (such as Empower) is typically the best and least expensive route for US sourced HCG (with a medical license to protect I certainly wouldn't advise ordering a controlled substance - which HCG is in many states - from overseas).

madman

Super Moderator
Along those lines of self education: I have read Dr. Crisler's book, TRT by Jay Campbell, Testosterone for Life by Morgentaler M.D. and the research articles made available here on ExcelMale. Are there any other texts that you guys would consider must reads before possibly dabbling in becoming a TRT doctor myself? Regards John

I would recommend reading this!

hqdefault.jpg

Saxon

A trusted compounding pharmacy (such as Empower) is typically the best and least expensive route for US sourced HCG (with a medical license to protect I certainly wouldn't advise ordering a controlled substance - which HCG is in many states - from overseas).

Dr. Saya is giving good advice. My Testosterone and Adex are prescribed by my primary physician. He know what HCG does but literally told me that he doesn't know how to write the prescription for HCG. He's asked me to ask my previous TRT doctor to provide him some guidance or a copy of the script. Unfortunately, my TRT journey began with a shady Anti-Aging clinic (NOT DEFY lads so it's all good :).

That TRT clinic (my original one) went belly up and the Doc is "unavailable". I know, shady. Also, the first vials of HCG contained the following language on the medicine holder: "Inject 2000IU every other day for Post Cycle Therapy". Good grief; I don't want my PCP to get weirded out so I'm not showing that to him! So, in the interim, while I learn to teach my PCP, I am forced to purchase my HCG internationally.

No, at the moment, I cannot afford treatment with Defy for only HCG. Would if I could.

Dr. Saya is giving good advice. My Testosterone and Adex are prescribed by my primary physician. He know what HCG does but literally told me that he doesn't know how to write the prescription for HCG. He's asked me to ask my previous TRT doctor to provide him some guidance or a copy of the script. Unfortunately, my TRT journey began with a shady Anti-Aging clinic (NOT DEFY lads so it's all good :).

That TRT clinic (my original one) went belly up and the Doc is "unavailable". I know, shady. Also, the first vials of HCG contained the following language on the medicine holder: "Inject 2000IU every other day for Post Cycle Therapy". Good grief; I don't want my PCP to get weirded out so I'm not showing that to him! So, in the interim, while I learn to teach my PCP, I am forced to purchase my HCG internationally.

No, at the moment, I cannot afford treatment with Defy for only HCG. Would if I could.

For "post cycle therapy"!?! Well no wonder why the doc is now unavailable!

Yeah, I agree don't use that as an example to educate your PCP 👍

jcampbell

Thank you Saxon. My main concern was buying the 10,000iu vials as after it sat in the refrigerator for 6 weeks, the medicine felt ineffective and not at all like it does when the vial is initially reconstituted. (I take 500iu twice a week) It would be nice is 1000iu vials were available but the pharmacies here don't seem to be able to find it. Again, thank you and you, Dr. Saya for giving me some of your valuable time. John

Thank you Saxon. My main concern was buying the 10,000iu vials as after it sat in the refrigerator for 6 weeks, the medicine felt ineffective and not at all like it does when the vial is initially reconstituted. (I take 500iu twice a week) It would be nice is 1000iu vials were available but the pharmacies here don't seem to be able to find it. Again, thank you and you, Dr. Saya for giving me some of your valuable time. John

You're welcome and 5000iu vials are available from Empower in response to your expressed concern.

http://www.endotext.org/

You can use my login: johndoesmith password: Excelmale1

I highly recommend the section on estrogen in men. Extremely informative.

You can also read some of the different members post histories here, Dr. Saya's is really informative as well.

I'm all for another doctor joining the fight against ignorance in male endocrinological disorders.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me