It’s time to make it legal for Americans to order prescription drugs from abroad

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Consider this: Sixty percent of Americans say lower drug costs should be a top priority, and a whopping 72 percent support the idea of importing medicines from Canada, according to a recent Kaiser Family Foundation poll. In fact, 8 percent of adults surveyed reported that they or someone in their household have already bought prescription drugs from outside the U.S.

Meanwhile, the cost of 20 widely used drugs is three times cheaper in Canadian than in New York pharmacies, according to PharmacyChecker.com, a website that vets overseas pharmacies and compares prices. And as drug makers regularly hike prices — sometimes to sky-high levels — or set steep price tags for the newest treatments, more American pocketbooks are pinched than ever before.

“The problem is getting worse,” said Rep. Peter Welch, a Vermont Democrat who last week unsuccessfully attempted to stick an importation amendment onto a regulatory bill.

Yet from the time nearly two decades ago when seniors made headlines by taking buses to Canada to stock up, the pharmaceutical industry has stymied every attempt to allow Americans to import medicines. Drug makers have succeeded by exploiting fears over safety concerns. They’ve also lavished political contributions on members of Congress.

Source

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Consider this: Sixty percent of Americans say lower drug costs should be a top priority, and a whopping 72 percent support the idea of importing medicines from Canada, according to a recent Kaiser Family Foundation poll. In fact, 8 percent of adults surveyed reported that they or someone in their household have already bought prescription drugs from outside the U.S.

Meanwhile, the cost of 20 widely used drugs is three times cheaper in Canadian than in New York pharmacies, according to PharmacyChecker.com, a website that vets overseas pharmacies and compares prices. And as drug makers regularly hike prices — sometimes to sky-high levels — or set steep price tags for the newest treatments, more American pocketbooks are pinched than ever before.

“The problem is getting worse,” said Rep. Peter Welch, a Vermont Democrat who last week unsuccessfully attempted to stick an importation amendment onto a regulatory bill.

Yet from the time nearly two decades ago when seniors made headlines by taking buses to Canada to stock up, the pharmaceutical industry has stymied every attempt to allow Americans to import medicines. Drug makers have succeeded by exploiting fears over safety concerns. They've also lavished political contributions on members of Congress.

Source

That there is the end of this discussion....will never change.

Just for you info (out of subject though):
I see that some of your medications are very expensive. Where I live I can buy Pregnyl 5000 UI legally for 4,73€ and Testoviron depot 250mg for 6,36€ and with precription 4,01€. For medical consultation around 10€ (not private) where you can get all precriptions you need for your TRT. All your different healthcare insurances seems to me like a mess that wouldn´t really be nessary if you have a good public insurance for all the citizens providing cheap healthcare. We also have private healthcare that is also not too expensive maybe 100€ per consultation and you can opt for a healthcare insurance as well that will decrease the cost even more.
I´ll guess we are lucky on this side of the world lol.

Last edited:

Leesto

Man, that would be nice.
I get sick of having to buy stuff abroad and wait 2 weeks for it to come in.

Yes I agree. I don't hold out a lot of hope that things will change any time soon but it sure would be nice! I have become used to planning ahead to make sure I order meds abroad well in advance but what purpose does it serve to make us go through hoops? Other than channel more money to the drug companies?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me