NY State Testosterone and HCG Prescribing Requirements

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Question from doctor:

Can I use EMPOWER pharmacy in Houston to get testosterone to someone in NYC legally? For some reason there you need a prescription monthly as they don't allow refills and it is quite cumbersome to the patient.

Answer:

Unless you're located and practicing in NY, then you don't have to abide by NY's testosterone prescribing regulations. You can write for up to a 6 month supply. If you're a prescriber located in NY then you have to follow the below regulation:

(d)(1) A practitioner may issue a prescription for up to a three month supply of a controlled substance, including chorionic gonadotropin, or up to a six month supply of an anabolic steroid if used in accordance with the directions for use, provided that the prescription has been issued for the treatment of: (vi) hormone deficiency states in males, gynecologic conditions that are responsive to treatment with anabolic steroids or chorionic gonadotropin, metastatic breast cancer in women, anemia and angioedema, designated as code F.

https://www.health.ny.gov/regulations/controlled_substance/part/80/docs/80.pdf

Note: You cannot fax a testosterone prescription from NY state to pharmacies of other states. You have to mail it.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale