Checking for gyno - how do you know if it's happening?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

A few weeks ago, my nipples got really itchy and I scratched the hell out of them and they were very sore the next day. Ever since about then my nipples were noticeable puffier and basically hard and protruding 90% of the time. I do not have any noticeable soreness and the itching is every so often but not a whole ton, so there is occasional itching but not too much. There are no lumps or anything behind the nipple either. Just protruding hard nipples for a few weeks now, the nipples are noticeably puffier/bigger, and they are hard even when I am not cold and it's hot in the room, and it's really annoying.

Labwork came back normal though as you see below (I drew blood on 5/28 I believe) so I am really confused as it does not seem to be hormonal caused.

Prolactin 10.9 ng/mL Range: 4.0 - 15.2

Estradiol, Sensitive 16.8 pg/mL Range: 8.0 - 35.0

Progesterone <0.1 ng/mL Range: 0.0 - 0.5

Testosterone, Serum 472 ng/dL Range: 348 - 1197

Free Testosterone(Direct) 10.7 pg/mL Range: 9.3 - 26.5

Dihydrotestosterone 48 ng/dL Range: 30-85

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

A few weeks ago, my nipples got really itchy and I scratched the hell out of them and they were very sore the next day. Ever since about then my nipples were noticeable puffier and basically hard and protruding 90% of the time. I do not have any noticeable soreness and the itching is every so often but not a whole ton, so there is occasional itching but not too much. There are no lumps or anything behind the nipple either. Just protruding hard nipples for a few weeks now, the nipples are noticeably puffier/bigger, and they are hard even when I am not cold and it's hot in the room, and it's really annoying.

Labwork came back normal though as you see below (I drew blood on 5/28 I believe) so I am really confused as it does not seem to be hormonal caused.

Prolactin 10.9 ng/mL Range: 4.0 - 15.2

Estradiol, Sensitive 16.8 pg/mL Range: 8.0 - 35.0

Progesterone <0.1 ng/mL Range: 0.0 - 0.5

Testosterone, Serum 472 ng/dL Range: 348 - 1197

Free Testosterone(Direct) 10.7 pg/mL Range: 9.3 - 26.5

Dihydrotestosterone 48 ng/dL Range: 30-85

Sensitive nipples are very common when TRT is initiated. In fact, I'm well over three years into my protocol and there are days that my nipples are sensitive. Androgen serum levels cause this for many, many men.

Do you have hard, lump-like pellets below the nipple? If not, you're not dealing with gynecomastia...your labs don't suggest it, either.

I agree with CW, a few days ago I had the R nipple curiously itchy and I'm three years in to a very steady therapy....its rather benign, and to be honest Gyno is almost of no concern in TRT unless you've had issues previous to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me