Pakistani Man's Penis Size Grows after TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

I'm linking this news report because I didn't think it was possible to increase penis size after puberty. I know none of you will be happy with the protocol they used.

Due to a lack of the male hormone, the unnamed patient had just a 5cm-long (two inches) member at full stretch - equivalent to a 12-year-old. But after doctors corrected the 34-year-old's lack of testosterone, they were able to expand it to 9.1cm - dubbed the average size.
The man was between the normal ranges for all hormones except testosterone, which he severely lacked. He was found to have 55.99 ng/dL of the male hormone. A treatment course of nine months of testosterone replacement therapy was then recommended to him. He went ahead with it, and was given an injection of 250mg once every four weeks to help boost his count of the hormone. This later decreased to once every six weeks when the treatment, which the doctors said can impair a man's fertility, was starting to work. At the end of treatment, his testosterone count had increased to 433.8 ng/dL and his penis size had doubled. The size of his testicles had also doubled, with them having just a 10ml volume - the equivalent of a teenage boy, before he started the injections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm surprised his testicular size increased on exogenous testosterone. There have been other studies where a high concentration DHT gel was rubbed on the penis in men with micropenises, resulting in significant growth. It's possible this man never actually experienced true puberty.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Not buying it. Exogenous testosterone would cease any GnRH-LH activity, which would result in testicular atrophy as most of our secondary members can attest. And yes, that protocol just reaffirms it's somebody that doesn't understand it or know what they're doing. The subject would be baseline by around Day 18 to Day 20, so how does his micro-problem benefit during all of this "off" time? Wow, they got him to 433ng/dl at the end of their treatment. Sounds like they found the cure!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me