Inducing Hypogonadism in Pets

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been wondering about this for a while, but has anyone thought about the fact that when we neuter our pets we essentially force them to live their entire lives hypogonadal? I understand that it's a necessary procedure for various reasons, but it is a shame that we have to remove their vitality at such an early age. Before I knew anything about testosterone or hormones, we waited too long to neuter one of our cats so he started to display some adult male behavior/anatomy. His personality changed somewhat after we neutered him. He became lethargic and grumpier, just like adult men do when their testosterone levels are low. It's just an interesting thing to ponder.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

Heck we have a 6 month old MinPin we had neutered at 4 months old and I was hoping it would calm him down! He still humps his stuff toys like there isn't a tomorrow. If he is awake he's into something. Lord I can't wait until he's older and mellow (if it ever happens)

captain

Maybe there is more to the desire for sex than the parts that were disabled. If you left the man parts intact and remove the brain I bet the humping would stop.:p

xml

I've been giving that some thought lately. I haven't seen anything regarding any studies on long term detrimental effects of neutering pets. Having done it, I still believe that it's kind of a cruel practice for the sake of animals not bothering their pet owners with their hornyness.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me