CALM Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I have aways suffered a bit from anxiety (GAD more specifically) but anxiety medications don't work well for me. Does anyone here ever tried CALM injections for anxiety?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I decided to try CALM injections. I am all dialed up and feeling great. The only thing that I feel the need to improve is my sleep. It has improved with TRT but still subpar. I will get my CALM today and will try 0.5ml daily to see if that helps. Will post my results here

Vince

Super Moderator
HealthMan, do you supplement with DHEA. Some members take it before bed, they say it helps them sleep.

HealthMan

SUBQ injection. I tried it and had a very strange reaction to the shot... Took my breath away, it was very strange...
I will try today for the first time. Will start with 0.5ml. I bought mine from APS because Empower only has 10ml vials. It has lidocaine in it. Weird... maybe to numb the injection site?

HealthMan

I have been using CALM injections for only 3 days (0.5ml 1 hour before bed). After 30min or so I feel extremely relaxed and start to feel sleepy. I used to wake up several times during the nigh and last night I only woke up once. I woke up so refreshed the next morning. Too early to celebrate. Maybe my body might get used to it and stop working. But my sleep has improved quite a bit.
A message to Empower Pharmacy. Why you only have 10ml vials for CALM? I end up buying from APS because they offer the 30ml vials

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me