Meeting new Primary Care Physician

Buy Lab Tests Online
Good afternoon.

Tomorrow is the first meeting with what I hope is my next Primary Care Physician. Moved to another state last year.
Questions for the forum:
should I tell him right away about my Urologist and my TRT protocol?
should I request any special blood tests? (Other than the usual tests my Urologist prescribes).
I basically need to have my cholesterol checked and I am on a 3 year schedule for a colonoscopy.

What kind of dialogue would you have with a potential new Primary Care Physician?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Good afternoon.

Tomorrow is the first meeting with what I hope is my next Primary Care Physician. Moved to another state last year.
Questions for the forum:
should I tell him right away about my Urologist and my TRT protocol?
should I request any special blood tests? (Other than the usual tests my Urologist prescribes).
I basically need to have my cholesterol checked and I am on a 3 year schedule for a colonoscopy.

What kind of dialogue would you have with a potential new Primary Care Physician?

I'd be completely open. On a purely practical level, he should know what medications you are taking, and it's likely to come out at some point. Better now than later. But I'd stress the positive aspects of what TRT has done, and I'd certainly be clear you aren't asking him for permission to continue with your protocol.

Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching